Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

People On Ww You Would Like To Meet

Guest Frandsen08

Big Wanderers Ways meet up in Bolton town next weekend.

I nominate Frandsen08 to get the first round in :drinks:

Get to fuck

• Members

Someones gonna be upset :D

You must be fooking joking matey. Amateurs. Heard them all before - decades ago. Often some dopey c?nt in a studded leather jacket wielding a length of transmission chain.

Note that we are still around. Even the Rockers on here have shaved heads now and admit to wearing Ben Sherman these days. No doubt who prevailed and our rides are still massively superior in the looks/style/desirability stakes :D

You must be fooking joking matey. Amateurs. Heard them all before - decades ago. Often some dopey c?nt in a studded leather jacket wielding a length of transmission chain.

Note that we are still around. Even the Rockers on here have shaved heads now and admit to wearing Ben Sherman these days. No doubt who prevailed and our rides are still massively superior in the looks/style/desirability stakes :D

Good morning mate :D

Like Diddles said, Id not go out of my way to meet anyone "off the internet" as Im just a quiet shy lad.

Only person I have met to my knowledge off of here is AthyWhite1958 and he was a decent guy. Very friendly and polite guy! :thumbsup:

Like Diddles said, Id not go out of my way to meet anyone "off the internet" as Im just a quiet shy lad.

Only person I have met to my knowledge off of here is AthyWhite1958 and he was a decent guy. Very friendly and polite guy! :thumbsup:

Cheers Rich, the cheque is in the post :good:

The only people I've met that post on here are. Happy (trying to flog his Euro trips outside the Reebok before the 1-0 Anelka Man Yoo win) Horwich through a mutual mate, AndyBWFC (though don't see him on much now but keep in contact through facebook) Superbobby on a train, Big Girl Oral Explosion (who never posts now) Horwich White (a lurker) and Rasher who only posted to ask how I was after my marriage break up.

They will all testify I am a grade A pisscan and a complete dickhead

The only people I've met that post on here are. Happy (trying to flog his Euro trips outside the Reebok before the 1-0 Anelka Man Yoo win) Horwich through a mutual mate, AndyBWFC (though don't see him on much now but keep in contact through facebook) Superbobby on a train, Big Girl Oral Explosion (who never posts now) Horwich White (a lurker) and Rasher who only posted to ask how I was after my marriage break up.

They will all testify I am a grade A pisscan and a complete dickhead

Great qualities in this fucked up world

I'd like to meet you. I bet you're like that Jay C fella. He's a fuckin wrong un but can suck as much cock as me.

I'd also like to supp ale with Frank Spencer, Frandsen, Bigtoe and that Spider deviant from Horwich who nobody has ever met.

:blink:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.