Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Beer Festival

Due to me being a shit fan, I'll be in there approx 5pm on Saturday. :drinks:

FGS i'm sorry ok, don't let it get you depressed. Tell you what i'll make it up to you, you can have my ticket stub for Wigan then you can go to Swansea for free. :rofl: :rofl: But there again the Flying Flute a lot closer.

I think i'm going. How's it work? Tokens and queue up? How much etc?

last time i went, you bought your tokens at the cash for tokens desk, and paid with your tokens. usual prices for pints. wait until you get someone who cant handle it, theyve bought too many tokens so theyre worthless outside the tent so they give them away. free beer later on.

last time i went, you bought your tokens at the cash for tokens desk, and paid with your tokens. usual prices for pints. wait until you get someone who cant handle it, theyve bought too many tokens so theyre worthless outside the tent so they give them away. free beer later on.

Good thinking batman, I'll probably turn up about 10:30. On my back by 11:00 :drinks:

Edited by bwfcryan86

Handy hint for any beer festival virgins...

Once you've paid your entrance, you;ll get your wristband and a choice of a pint pot, or half pint. Obviously get yourself a pint pot.

However, when you get your drinks only ever ask for a half. You'll pretty much always get about 3/4 of a pint.

Dazbobparr, stealing off local charities for years. :thumbsup:

• Site Supporter

Handy hint for any beer festival virgins...

Once you've paid your entrance, you;ll get your wristband and a choice of a pint pot, or half pint. Obviously get yourself a pint pot.

However, when you get your drinks only ever ask for a half. You'll pretty much always get about 3/4 of a pint.

Dazbobparr, stealing off local charities for years. :thumbsup:

plus, if you get a shit un, it doesnt last as long.

Don't forget that you always have to finish with a really strong Belgian super-strength lager that tastes like tar.

Last 2 years I think we have finished on Kwak.

I'm hoping Hazzy can clarify!

Edited by Smiley

Went last night, was on some revolting Ciders most of the night, most from 6.5% to 7.5%.

Sore head this morning.

Spotted Brixton and Fester supping whilst I was there. :drinks:

was up at 7 this morning bright as a button, taking the little un watching chorley then back to berr festival with our hilda tonight, i'll be the 1 with the chorley badge on.:drinks:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.