Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Fat Frank

The thing is though these are the people who the club seem to want supporting them. Yes people can say it is harmless fun but all that is happening is one person s being mocked for the entertainment of the mass peasant following we have attracted! Fucking pathetic

The thing is though these are the people who the club seem to want supporting them. Yes people can say it is harmless fun but all that is happening is one person s being mocked for the entertainment of the mass peasant following we have attracted! Fucking pathetic

you telling me you have never done bouncy bouncy? :tongue:

every club has a wrong un (just seems that we have more than most) the bloke is happy round people, people have a laugh with him let it be FFS if it was doing any harm or if he was being offended he wouldnt be there, there are many fans of the team who are in a far worse position thean him let him do what he wants.....miserable cunts

• Site Supporter

Don't know him.

If he is a bit simple, then doing that to him is a bit shit.

If he isn't, then he's a grown man who can fucking well make his own mind up.

I still laughed.

Anyway, Frank got the last laugh as no-one got to see his penis as he cunningly hid it behind a pube before the pants were removed.

• Site Supporter

Shouldn't he have some sort of carer if he's not all there or do they not have them these days?

He seems to do alright for days out & ale though if he's not all there.

Exactly.

It's a fine line between sympathy and not giving a shit either way.

Scenario for you all who feel it is just a bit of fun....say he reacts badly to what happens in the video and takes a swing for someone. what would happen? i predict he would get filled in by most of those cheering and then paraded as a crazed lunatic.....

• Site Supporter

I can't understand Royal White's glib response that we should leave it because we can't do anything about it. Sorry RW, if you think that it's acceptable to do something like that to a fucking numpty head then you're as bad as the dick-head who de-bagged him.

• Site Supporter

Was on the same coach as him to Newcastle last season, said he went to school with Darren. Not suprising.

Think that fella who's always with is his carer.

He's about 20 years older than Darren so unless he was a former teacher, I doubt it. There are posters on here who did go to school with Darren though, he was probably one of the first Down's kids to go mainstream at Smithills School.

If Frank had a carer, after seeing that video, I'd say he ought to lose all benefits he gets by virtue of providing care.

I know Frank a little as he sits in the demic stand at the front at the Reebok. One of my lads is aspergic (kind of high functioning autistic)so we get to sit there. Very excitable, but seems a decent bloke. And yes he sits with his carer and has issues. Even fat bastards with learning difficulties are allowed to get pissed if they're adults. Fuck knows where his carer was then though. What happened was simple bullying - he was humiliated for the entertainment of dickheads who seemingly know no better. The fact that he's not the sharpest tool in the box wouldn't have stopped it hurting for him. Perhaps he's that desperate for attention he didn't put up too much of a fight. Don't make it right though.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.