Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Spurs 3 Wanderers1

Happy Wanderer

• Moderators

I think we will lose

I hope we will win

But the most important things are no injuries and an at-least-reasonable performance.

For that reason I would be wanting us to rest M Davies, NRC, Steinsson & Ream or Wheater.

i'll buy that

You missed Hull :blum:

And Sunderland, Newcastle, Bolton, West Brom, Wolves, West Ham, Birmingham, Blackburn...oh no sorry they all got relegated and then promoted again at some stage - no one wants to get relegated but if we did it's not a foregone conclusion we'd end up looking at Valley Parade as the "away day" of the season.

Back on topic - Spurs will win convincingly

And Sunderland, Newcastle, Bolton, West Brom, Wolves, West Ham, Birmingham, Blackburn...oh no sorry they all got relegated and then promoted again at some stage - no one wants to get relegated but if we did it's not a foregone conclusion we'd end up looking at Valley Parade as the "away day" of the season.

Most of them had good financial backing to get back up and none of them had a 90 odd million debt either. Two you mention are in the championship now! Look at the money West ham have spent this year and they are still currently outside the top two.

Its very hard to come back and we would be hampered by a huge debt and a squad clearout of anybody decent. Much easier to stay up than get promoted.

• Site Supporter

A draw is probably the result neither side really wants at this stage of the season therefore i'm saying 2-2 and back to the bok where we'll triumph 2-1 after hearing that shitty spurs are on their way wembley song.

We have unfinished business at Wembley - in fact, I think the business never even started

Don't forget Man City... :P