Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Up To 16Th

HomerJay

1 point clear but worse goal difference

Game in hand

Coyfwm!!!

We can do this!!!

just looking at everyone fixtures

wigna next four chel a, man u h, arsenal a, fulham a. lose the lot please that will them all but gone with wolves

Qpr still have to go to man u chelsea and city, though city is last day and title may be over but 3 losses there touchwood

blackburn have some very winnable games but stil have man u and liv at home and go to spurs and chelsea

our home games will decide it for us, plus vila is winnable and stoke if u need something last day whiltst trickly youd prefer to city and chelsea like others have last day. dont see us getting anything in the north east

If we beat fulham and villa lose at Liverpool they will only be 1 point ahead..

Surely you cannot still be relying on Liverpool to beat one of the struggling teams?

I looked at the Villa team on MOTD last night and there were not a lot of proven Premiership names in it. Stranger things have happened...

• Site Supporter

If we beat fulham and villa lose at Liverpool they will only be 1 point ahead..

Bang on. The Fulham game is pivotal. Another must must must win and drag villa into it. Then looking at the game at Villa Park as must see / be there

Dare I say coming into form at the right time. (but so is every fucker else). I would be shitting it if I was a Vila fan. Now that would be funny if they went down

Would be funny as fook if Villa with there empty seats chant drop a division. As long as they don't go in a place of Wigan or Blackburn. I cant see it happening though.

Guest Frandsen08

vila have some tough games i think they will get dragged into it..

the fulham game will be tough they look decent

fulham are decent but pretty poor away from home

swansea worry me

Swansea looked dodgy off crosses and poor in the air overall at the back. Dare i say it that could be a game for the captain.

Fulham is always a stale as fuck game at home and we usually draw so hopefully we can get a win this time.

• Site Supporter

Swansea looked dodgy off crosses and poor in the air overall at the back. Dare i say it that could be a game for the captain.

Fulham is always a stale as fuck game at home and we usually draw so hopefully we can get a win this time.

Swansea did indeed look poor when defending crosses but then we're not the best at crosses when attacking. I'd take a draw now at home to F'lam.