Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

?700 A Night !

miamiwhite

For a room in a hostel with shared facilites in Kiev during Euro 2012. Fuck that. I was thinking of going but not at those prices. Anyone got any better prices ?

And still only half of the allocated tickets sold....tut,tut

Edited by miamiwhite

For a room in a hostel with shared facilites in Kiev during Euro 2012. Fuck that. I was thinking of going but not at those prices. Anyone got any better prices ?

And still only half of the allocated tickets sold....tut,tut

Get yourself a two man tent and a rucksack and use the campsites.

I did it for the Euros in Portugal. I left the tent at the last campsite I used but still have the rucksack. It's a cheap way of doing it.

These spud farming backward knuckledraggers will shit out proper with their own greed.

Read the other day we've only sold half our allocation and will be taking the smallest following in living memory. Ukraine? I'd rather go to fucking Barnsley.

Hopefully Uefa (and FIFA with the WC) will lose money on it and will stop taking major tournaments to backward shitholes in the future.

sleeping on england duty is cheating anyway...........at my last one 10 years ago in prague,4 nights,4 hours sleep in total if lucky1 broken bed,1 broken hearted american serial killer,100 pints,100cals of food if lucky :innocent: :innocent: :innocent: never again i thought.................

sleeping on england duty is cheating anyway...........at my last one 10 years ago in prague,4 nights,4 hours sleep in total if lucky1 broken bed,1 broken hearted american serial killer,100 pints,100cals of food if lucky :innocent: :innocent: :innocent: never again i thought.................

0 football game, and 1 taxi you charged to the room you cheeky fucker :thumbsup: , 0 guns in the sex park

that wasn't me with the brass,must have been someone else :innocent:

i thought the taxi to the airport was inclusive of the hotel price :innocent: forgot about the gun ban at the sex park...all time classic

the airport at prague was like a scene from a battleground...........loads of stinking bodies lying all over the show :thumbsup:

Is that 10 years ago, fucking hell