Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Hair Cuts That Wind You Up

madthatter

I have seen some wierd 'do's' in my time but cannot explain my hatred of white people with dread locks, and by the christ possibly one in 10 out here in Asia seem to have them.

What prompted this post was seeing a gent today sporting a mohawk, running into a mullet with two strangily, mangy lookin dreads at the 'tail'. I swear I don't think i've ever wanted to twat a total stranger so much in my life.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Raul Meireles

Men who have died hair or highlights.

Im not a big hair fan, spent probably 9 of the last 10 years shaving my head with bare clippers at least once a week until the last couple of months where I decided to grow it a bit as people were thinking I was actually bald / had cancer / was a lesbian (delete as applicable)

Raul Meireles

Men who have died hair or highlights.

Im not a big hair fan, spent probably 9 of the last 10 years shaving my head with bare clippers at least once a week until the last couple of months where I decided to grow it a bit as people were thinking I was actually bald / had cancer / was a lesbian (delete as applicable)

I thought you were a bald lesbian who had cancer.

There's wimmin actually fancy him. They've clearly got some sort of mental illness.

Long hair on men, it's not actually a hair cut, which is what I think winds me up. Get it cut you scruffy cunt!

And men who dye their hair. Nobs!

does my white boy jewfro count? :blum:

Although i do agree i need a hair cut.

does my white boy jewfro count? :blum:

Although i do agree i need a hair cut.

I quite like your Jewfro. :D in fact, I like a real fro too. I'd not count them as scruffy cunts. There's time and effort involved.

Long refers to downwards not outwards! :blum:

• Site Supporter

i sported a great undercut when i was 14.....

the 'fleetwood cut' still exists round ere...where you shave your head to the scalp and leave a gelled-pronged fringe at the front....

That ridiculous haircut was the in thing when I was a lad, it didn't last long because you looked like a complete twat - there must be some seriously backward fuckers where you live gonzo.

That ridiculous haircut was the in thing when I was a lad, it didn't last long because you looked like a complete twat - there must be some seriously backward fuckers where you live gonzo.

not where i live mate.....

the town on a limb that is fleetwood...see elsewhere for my opinion on that town! :D

I have seen some wierd 'do's' in my time but cannot explain my hatred of white people with dread locks, and by the christ possibly one in 10 out here in Asia seem to have them.

What prompted this post was seeing a gent today sporting a mohawk, running into a mullet with two strangily, mangy lookin dreads at the 'tail'. I swear I don't think i've ever wanted to twat a total stranger so much in my life.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I couldn't give a flying fcuk... each to their own. So long as your not a prick then it doesn't matter what you look like. There's a lad at my work coaches footy to the kids and he has dreads and bar the fact he's a QPR fans he's sound.

Whats the point in wasting all your anger on a haricut?