Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Who Do We Want?

Spider

Vote for the next manager of BWFC  

495 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Moderators

Appleton? Surely that's just some sort of joke to wind the fans up. Gartside surely wouldn't hire him?..... Oh god...

i can understand folk not wanting appleton

i can't understand folk who kept saying 'it'll be reet, give coyle more time' not wanting appleton

fcuk me, it really can't get any worse with this set of players

Guest bwfcdan

no problem with appleton here.

Why? What's he done? Let be honest, he's had a real tough task at Pompey, but even so they still went down and they're 17th in league one. What has he shown that makes people think, he's the right man for the Bolton job?

Guest bwfcdan

he's not coyle

he put a scratch team out that battered us

he won't play petrov on the right wing

ticks a few boxes there

Christ, it's not exactly difficult to beat us though is it? And I'm sure most competent managers would play Petrov on the left. Giving the job to Appleton would be a disaster.

As long as it,s someone who will get the team playing and,more importantly DEFENDING then I,ll be happy,It,s Micky Mellon at Fleetwood for me,though I don,t expect He will get a sniff.He,s worked Wonders there and gone unnoticed.So we<ll probably go for a Proven Failure like MicMac,or keane........

• Moderators

As long as it,s someone who will get the team playing and,more importantly DEFENDING then I,ll be happy,It,s Micky Mellon at Fleetwood for me,though I don,t expect He will get a sniff.He,s worked Wonders there and gone unnoticed.So we<ll probably go for a Proven Failure like MicMac,or keane........

it hasn't gone uinnoticed

neither has it gone unnoticed that he's had 10x the budget of most

Can you imagine Appleton walking into Boltons changing room as manager and getting any respect? I can't he did nothing as a player and has done nothing as a manager shocking appointment if it comes to fruition, he won't last a year.

Maybe Gartside feels he's on a run, Mounts ...........

it hasn't gone uinnoticed

neither has it gone unnoticed that he's had 10x the budget of most

yes he had good backing..However he,s done well having signed 1 player(jamie vardy)for 150grand and selling for 1million to leicester putting him in the black on transfers,Whatever budget you have its gotta be spent well and it has..Their Chairman is delighted with him