Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Bolton 1 Millwall 1

stevieb

I bet its shit.

Over policed to fuck, boltons top boys too busy doing craig david impersonations in scotts to notice the trouble at Harvester, twats giving grief to young families, salad bars closing early, people struggling to get a train home and stories of "we ran em everywhere" all over their boards tomorrow.

I bet its shit.

Over policed to fuck, boltons top boys too busy doing craig david impersonations in scotts to notice the trouble at Harvester, twats giving grief to young families, salad bars closing early, people struggling to get a train home and stories of "we ran em everywhere" all over their boards tomorrow.

Your probably right, police will be all over it and the only trouble will probably be in the ground with the stewards. They'll probably be trying to cause havoc and then say they had a toe to toe and won outbumbered

I bet its shit.

Sound alright to me.

Theyve been banging on about this for weeks, there will be police all over it which is what they wanted so they can look big behind them.

Far more respect for Bristol who turned up and dd a number (families and salad bars aside)

They didn't want to know when Bolton went down there in the FA cup......allegedly.

All IMO of course.

not that anyones interested but apparently team for tomorrow is:

bogdan

ricketts knight ream alonso

chungy spearing andrews eagles

kev ngog

from my mate who appears to be itk

Cheers mate

Interested to see if its 442 or 4231 with ngog out wide

Guest bwfcdan

Millwall memories of Burnden.

Went Burnden park about 6 times. Some very vivid memories. Not least getting the shit kicked out of me in 1976 at 7am.

I remember the big boy at this ground for two reasons' date=' the first was it absolutely pissed down one year and he had a jumper on that stretched to his knees with the water weight, the second was when we got outside it went off big time he and he had northern fuckers all over him, there was thousands of the fuckers. They used to have a good mob up there in the 70's. I also remember Ethel an old girl who used to go away games with her old man and son, she must have been in her late 60's early 70's then, anyway I remember she stood on the terraces and pissed through her stockings rather than going to the bogs. I think her son was nick named elvis. Arh good old days[/quote']

I remember Maximus' date='mate not only did they have a massive mob in the 70's i have always thought they were among the gamest around[/quote']

Proper old football ground Burnden park' date=' i went in 93 if i remember correctly 4-0 we lost, met a coach load of older Millwall i knew from Bermondsey who was with even more older faces i didn't know like i do now. Me and my mate went we were only 18 standing on the terrace in the corner in the open was fucking freezing, got invited to blackpool after the game by the lot on the coach, we didn't bother went straight home.[/quote']

Fucking awful game. Mcguinly got a hat trick

Before half time. Went to blackpool and some northern cunt nicked my leather jacket out of the boozer we was in. it was fucking freezing as well.

Yup' date=' I am psychologically scarred from that game with "who put the ball in the Millwall net, super John McGinley" :( Bastard![/quote']

Remember that 4-0 one,they had Kasey Keller in net.

We took a massive mob of lads to their place that same season by all accounts.

My mate J.B who a few know off here,tells a tale of going to watch England shortly after that game at the Den and Bolton were all the hot gossip with Cockneys,'cheeky fuckers turning up mob handed etc'....

Remember that 4-0 one,they had Kasey Keller in net.

We took a massive mob of lads to their place that same season by all accounts.

My mate J.B who a few know off here,tells a tale of going to watch England shortly after that game at the Den and Bolton were all the hot gossip with Cockneys,'cheeky fuckers turning up mob handed etc'....

Old bill said turn left for station or turn right if you want to get Twatted. Bolton turned right and smashed fuck out of them

must admit dougie freedman's comments on yesterday's Bolton News made me chuckle,saying the 1,100 Millwall travelling had nothing sinister in their plans. Dougie - have you been locked in the shed or are you just very naive ?

was working on a Mormon's house today,i had to fight back laughter when he made the random comment ''be careful today,young man,the Millwall chapter of the EDL are en route,i'm praying you'll all be safe and be victorious on the pitch''................how the hell does a non-sporting Mormon know stuff like this ?