Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

First Up Against The Wall...

Youri McAnespie

Reet, now I'm not talking about nonces and murderers and all the other usual gas chamber candidates who'll usually unanimously get voted for death, near death or imprisonment for life - I'm talking folk who you want to see up against the wall for the most trivial or slight offences.

Who would you seen shot if you revolution came about?

I'll start the ball rolling with...

1. People who have Agas, aspire to having an aga, talk about agas or used to have an aga or consider anything to do with agas as being suitable topics of conversation over booze.

Edited by Youri McAnespie

Reet, now I'm not talking about nonces and murderers and all the other usual gas chamber candidates who'll usually unanimously get voted for death, near death or imprisonment for life - I'm talking folk who you want to see up against the wall for the most trivial or slight offences.

1. People who have Agas, apsire to having an aga, talk about agas or used to have an aga...

After they have bought one, do they invite people round for an Aga do ?

Twats who have nowt better to do than complain on a Sunday. If you didn't pay your renewal on time it's not my fault the price has gone up so stop screaming at the poor lass who earns 12k a year. And no, I can't put you through to the CEO

Bell ends.

1. People who have Agas, apsire to having an aga, talk about agas or used to have an aga or consider anything to do with agas as being suitable topics of conversation over booze.

The Aga gang,would they be put up against a firing range

Classwar types who don't think anyone needs more than a 1 ring camping stove and wear sackcloth whilst cooking on it.

Not me then, I've had a lovely 'professional' standard stainless steel jobby for over 12 years now - one that gets serviced rather than replaced. I'm the classic 'do as I say not as I do' champagne anarchist/existentialist. ;)

1. People who have Agas, apsire to having an aga, talk about agas or used to have an aga or consider anything to do with agas as being suitable topics of conversation over booze.

See I'd love an aga. Well, a big fuck off cooker.

It's probably the only thing I miss from my previous marriage :D

Anyway, against the wall are wimminfolk drivers who get on a motorway at anything less than the speed of a waggin. And yes. They are always wimmin.

They shouldn't be allowed out and are as dangerous as someone driving pissed.

Anyway, against the wall are wimminfolk drivers who get on a motorway at anything less than the speed of a waggin. And yes. They are always wimmin.

They can also be oldish men sporting headwear & driving a well looked after old car.

The parents have a Rayburn by the way, not sure if that's more or less annoying for folk.

They can also be oldish men sporting headwear & driving a well looked after old car.

Took grampa spencer to visit me nan in the care home today, the roads were full of old giffers on a sunday drive.

pulled on to the M66 doing 60 nearly piled into the back of a 52 plate corsa doing 50mph. Old fella wearing flat cap and driving gloves behind the wheel.

Have they not got anything better to do or some one to do the driving for them.

See I'd love an aga. Well, a big fuck off cooker.

It's probably the only thing I miss from my previous marriage :D

They shouldn't be allowed out and are as dangerous as someone driving pissed.

here's a big fuck off cooker

Took grampa spencer to visit me nan in the care home today, the roads were full of old giffers on a sunday drive.

pulled on to the M66 doing 60 nearly piled into the back of a 52 plate corsa doing 50mph. Old fella wearing flat cap and driving gloves behind the wheel.

Have they not got anything better to do or some one to do the driving for them.

To be fair, Sunday is old biddy, Trafford Centre shoppers & Asian family day on the motorways

here's a big fuck off cooker

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_oZtYM4yCY

I've not watched the video but I'd be surprised if she didn't lose control - wrench open the cans of tomatoes with her bare hands before guzzling them and the onions whole, then clatter through the wall of the house in a 'Honey Monster' stylee and stomp off purposefully to the ocean to rejoin her pod...