Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

First Up Against The Wall...

Youri McAnespie

There's just been an advert on telly, Dove 'Mens' Face Care, all the twats in that advert - or anyone who'd consider using such a product, stick the target on their poor scared of wrinkles mushes.

Fuck off, what's wrong with male grooming (in the none deviant sense) products?

There's nothing to be ashamed on. I fear you've not been on the board long enough to know about this.

Fuck off, what's wrong with male grooming (in the none deviant sense) products?

There's nothing to be ashamed on. I fear you've not been on the board long enough to know about this.

I groom, in one way alone - pantene shampoo, 212 (cologne 'cause I'm old school like that), whitening toothpaste and soap. What else would anyone want or need apart from something along those lines? Anything else is fer nancy boys ;)

I groom, in one way alone - pantene shampoo, 212 (cologne 'cause I'm old school like that), whitening toothpaste and soap. What else would anyone want or need apart from something along those lines? Anything else is fer nancy boys ;)

Don't you not have any pube conditioner?

You've never lived

You're very wrong there. WW's top groomer will set the record straight unless you wish to use the search facility in case the senile old goat forgets :)

O

You're very wrong there. WW's top groomer will set the record straight unless you wish to use the search facility in case the senile old goat forgets :)

I can't search - I'm peasant class on here, I forgot deodorant as well - but any roll-on stuff does for me, not fussy. I can't remember anything about grooming tho'

Hang all groomers, dog groomers, Simon Groom, hang Simon Groom, hang John Noakes, hang Shep and A Room With a View - all yes. But I don't recall male grooming, unless you're referring to sommat that went over my (groomed) head?

Edited by Youri McAnespie

:thumbsup:

I dunno how I missed that one...

Some abridged 'highlights'

Smiffs, on May 9 2008, 12:16 PM, said:

F?ck me, who dug up Rosemary West and brought her back to life?

Smiley

I often worry if I was the only one who got the horn over the Fred/Rosemary doings - not the murders like, the kinky sex acts with random blokes that Fred watched through a peephole in the wall.

JSL.

Smiffs

Thinking about our Doris getting boned off someone else doesn't really do much for me.

I think you and BCG need to get together you pair of sex freaks.

WAYNE CRAMP

I TELL YER WHAT ,

ITS A DAMN GOOD JOB YOU LOT HAVE ALREADY HAD YOUR LAST HOME GAME P1SS UP , YOU WOULD OF ALL BEEN STOOD INT WEATHERSPOONS OR BALMORAL FEELING EACH OTHERS FACES AND SNIFFING UP CLOSE .

BRADSHAWGATE BECOMES CANAL STREET !!!

Smiffs

So then,

Crampo is single because he refuses to wash in anything but the canal.

Smiley is single because he thinks Fred West was just sexually misunderstood.

BCG is single because she's a sadist with a sex dungeon full of schoolboys.

Any more for any more?

BCG

Let's get it right, I said boys, I didn't say schoolboys. I'm not a total deviant you know.

Smiffs

09 May 2008 - 01:26 PM

You frighten me to death let alone boys, but if your splitting hairs then its only the difference between 10 years in HMP Styal and 3 I suppose. :D

Big City Girl

09 May 2008 - 01:31 PM

I think I'd like it in prison

Traf

It's getting more like Queer as Folk/Brokeback Mountain on here every f?cking day.

Whites Man

oooohhhh, get you

• Members

Twats in the morning who stay in the outside lane of St Peters Way who will be heading East on the M60, but only decide to move into the correct lane at the same section where the M61 drivers are want to move over so they can head West on the M60. Pisses me off no end!

People who scrape their cutlery on their plates.

People who breathe so loudly you can hear them (ill folk excepted)

Most importantly of all though, people who don't say please and thank you.

Edited by DazBob

• Members

Slap their lips when eating?

I don't even know what that means

Quite straight forward innit? Although you may want to replace 'slap' with 'smack' ... or to put it another way, loud, bastard, noisy fucking eaters.

... oh and Smiffs and NB, the "hospikal", "sangul" thing is far more widespread. There's a couple of people here who are North Manchester born and bred. They both live in a place called "Miggleton".

... oh and Smiffs and NB, the "hospikal", "sangul" thing is far more widespread.

A bloke who I work with is from "Hingley".......he says "Bokkle" and "Kekkle" as well - he get's told everytime, but it falls on deaf ears sadly