Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Leicester 3 Wanderers 2

Elvis

• Site Supporter

Not sure if its anyone who posts on here but I had a bad feeling last night when 2 lads ate mine and Captainmed's tea in the pub the greedy sods. They couldn't tell the difference between pulled pork baguettes and chicken baguettes!

On reflection, I was quite happy with the spirit the team showed but if we do nick into the play offs, we'll need a 2 goal lead from the first leg to take away given how leaky our defence is

Well I got 'delivered'.

Paid three quid for the privelage of getting a lift in a battered old fiesta that hadn't had an mot this millennium.

Thing was I was only a ten minute walk away. It would have been easier giving me directions. Though I would probably have forgotten them as soon as I started walking.

And how was the kebab?

Apart from the fact I got pulled and 3 point for speeding on the way back

Not forgetting the potential 3 points for the red light to!!

Saw dibble on the m6 they had just pulled someone, I slowed down to 100 just in case, I flew past the travel club on the a50 so fuck knows what time they got back

N'Gog leads the line very well, but he's never going to be a top goalscorer

I was impressed with all but his final ball last night - some of his interplay with Pratley and the wingers was excellent

The challenge that put him out was a silly one on his behalf and we will really miss him in the run in.....time for someone else to step up

Be interesting to see if we go 4-4-2....C Davies and Sordell perhaps?

C Davies, K Davies and Eaves are all a bit similar in terms of movement....not sure I'd want 2 of them up top.....

Possibly 4-5-1 with Pratley or Eagles just behind one of them perhaps....I don;t think that formation was as bad as some made out last night....though the change was welcome when it was made

Hmmmmmmmmm

• Moderators

N'Gog leads the line very well, but he's never going to be a top goalscorer

I was impressed with all but his final ball last night - some of his interplay with Pratley and the wingers was excellent

The challenge that put him out was a silly one on his behalf and we will really miss him in the run in.....time for someone else to step up

Be interesting to see if we go 4-4-2....C Davies and Sordell perhaps?

C Davies, K Davies and Eaves are all a bit similar in terms of movement....not sure I'd want 2 of them up top.....

Possibly 4-5-1 with Pratley or Eagles just behind one of them perhaps....I don;t think that formation was as bad as some made out last night....though the change was welcome when it was made

Hmmmmmmmmm

sordell is finished on the phone, now

Was there any need to put Butterfield in and start Vela in an important game when he's been out the team for a while?

Losing leads to Charlton and Liecester and a late goal to Ipswich has spoiled our good run of results, and maybe now our season, we need promotion.

• Members

Nobody was only slightly better than Butterfield - but CYL didn't play too well. I honestly can't remember a worse performance for Bolton than Butterfield last night, even Cid was better in his odd game

Ohhh emmm geee.

He really can't have been that bad? Or was he?

Nobody was only slightly better than Butterfield - but CYL didn't play too well. I honestly can't remember a worse performance for Bolton than Butterfield last night, even Cid was better in his odd game

I give you chick charnley

But it was deffo CYL's worst game