Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Fill The Reebok!

davidjack

It's not must win and it's probably because there's too many Bolton 'fans' not bothering so we won't fill the home bits anyway.

well if we don't win and theres a winner in the other game we are fucked, so therefore its a must win game

They could have atleast captured him at his finest. Getting the ball off Ngog, faking to take someone on and then passing back to Ricketts then standing waiting for Ricketts to go round the full back. And then half of west stand lower clapping him for his brilliant play lauding him as they think about the days he once went past some one when came on as a sub against west ham and him doing a back heel ronaldo thing.

I'm gonna have a kids East Stand Lower season ticket going spare for this "must win unless we dont need to".

Don't know how much the upgrade price is but it's welcome to a happy Wanderer (even the original himself).

I'll have it off you pal if it's still going...eldest has just decided he wants go

If folk can't be bothered for this 1 there's something wrong

My lads bought me the the day in the platinum suite for this one back on my birthday (1st Jan), at that point we were shit and it was just going to be a day out for us all, how all that has changed in the last couple of months, oh and we get to sit in the posh seats

I'm excited as fuck