Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Jazzzzzaaaaaaa

barryk32

• Members

As has been mentioned earlier, you'll need to find something other to do than sitting in the pub all day.

Are you going to be stopping in a hotel for the entirety of your stay or do you have other plans?  The thought of you turning into a Scotch Alan Partridge in a Lintonescu Travel Tavern is quite an amusing one.

Anyway, best of luck Jazza.  Hope everything turns out perfectly for you.

Guest Jazzas_Bird

Are you going to be stopping in a hotel for the entirety of your stay or do you have other plans? 

My SEXY JAMES willl live with me in my brothers caravan so he willl fell at home, i know he prefer mobile home life to proper apartment. it is very big space massive for living, we will have lots of sexy times here i think. I show pkture hear below

dutch-caravaners-with-a-tractor.jpg

My brother will take doogs away though so they no interrup oue sexy time.

i am excited my james come too live with me i know he is not happy with fat lazy Scotcher and englisher woman ladies. He prefer eastern europe sexy lady womans. i hop that James like time here in my town and move forever so i can make him forget terrible scotchland and Bolting Wanders Soccer team

i also ask for the gonzo to stop to send me message asking if i tarmac. that is WORK of man not lady woman

sometims i see post where people folk think james is crazy fool madman for to move to Romania. you people are just jellous of us. especcially athywhite and anewman you are jeallos people who shoold mind own bisuness

• Members

My SEXY JAMES willl live with me in my brothers caravan so he willl fell at home, i know he prefer mobile home life to proper apartment. it is very big space massive for living, we will have lots of sexy times here i think. I show pkture hear below

dutch-caravaners-with-a-tractor.jpg

My brother will take doogs away though so they no interrup oue sexy time.

i am excited my james come too live with me i know he is not happy with fat lazy Scotcher and englisher woman ladies. He prefer eastern europe sexy lady womans. i hop that James like time here in my town and move forever so i can make him forget terrible scotchland and Bolting Wanders Soccer team

i also ask for the gonzo to stop to send me message asking if i tarmac. that is WORK of man not lady woman

sometims i see post where people folk think james is crazy fool madman for to move to Romania. you people are just jellous of us. especcially athywhite and anewman you are jeallos people who shoold mind own bisuness

Shouldn't you be crushing some turnips yer daft bint?

Guest Jazzas_Bird

Shouldn't you be crushing some turnips yer daft bint?

you are very rude Ostralian man. My sexy JAMES tells to me you are not nice person who like athywhite hates scotchers. I heer you dislike Andy Murray because he ignore you when you work as lift attendant. I wouild ignore you if I got in your lift. although i have never been in lift.

• Site Supporter

you are very rude Ostralian man. My sexy JAMES tells to me you are not nice person who like athywhite hates scotchers. I heer you dislike Andy Murray because he ignore you when you work as lift attendant. I wouild ignore you if I got in your lift. although i have never been in lift.

Brilliant.

• Members

Well, that's me fucking told  :D

I am a bit worried about how I will spend my days... I obviously can't get wasted every day but we will see... I just know I need to spend time with her before we think of taking things a step further

I am going to try and learn a bit of the language

So far I only know the words for beer fuck yes and good morning

I am a bit worried about how I will spend my days... I obviously can't get wasted every day but we will see... I just know I need to spend time with her before we think of taking things a step further

if you are there a month, I might pop over for a day or two

• Site Supporter

Get enrolled at some lessons.

Two birds one stone, gives you something to do other than drink and also teaches you the lingo.

British Council have a presence where you are off, they should be able to sort you out with language lessons and any other practical advice you might need.

http://www.britishcouncil.org/romania-about-iasi.htm