Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Jazzzzzaaaaaaa

barryk32

All the best Jazza, Romania does get an undeserved bad press because of some sections of folk who come from there (note I don't use the term Romanian). There are many more good and decent folk, Romanians, who go unnnoticed...

Steer clear of the Palinca tho', apart from the odd dram or two to accept hospitality - it's f*cking loopy juice. Have a good 'un.

All the best Jazza, Romania does get an undeserved bad press because of some sections of folk who come from there (note I don't use the term Romanian). There are many more good and decent folk, Romanians, who go unnnoticed...

Steer clear of the Palinca tho', apart from the odd dram or two to accept hospitality - it's f*cking loopy juice. Have a good 'un.

Irina hates the Romanian gypsies...   peasants she calls them 

the people i have met are spot on

Irina hates the Romanian gypsies...   peasants she calls them 

the people i have met are spot on

I don't want to seem bigoted, and I know loads of comments have been tongue in cheek, but I'd hate to think the British were judged by the likes of our underclass and chavscum...All of the Romanians I know are spot on, and really hardworking and motivated, they put me to shame actually. :blush:

I am going to Iasi on Monday for a month or maybe longer.... we both know we are good together but without actually being together we won't know if it will work. Anewman  has made is predictable negative comment already on facebook but I hope most here now see past the word Romania to wish me well. 

:blum:

Jazza mate not read a lot of what went before or transpired but understand you cannot be separated! Lots on here will not have experienced this hormonal gift. ignore the cavemen and get on with it, regardless of the consequences as it rarely happens more than once in a lifetime. ps i am still with mine  of 26 years ago! who u know!

Find out the secret why England cant beat Romania at football since 1970.

if you look back in the thread where i described how they play 6 a side it may tell you mick. pass and move and one touch with no psycho tackles

Jazza mate not read a lot of what went before or transpired but understand you cannot be separated! Lots on here will not have experienced this hormonal gift. ignore the cavemen and get on with it, regardless of the consequences as it rarely happens more than once in a lifetime. ps i am still with mine  of 26 years ago! who u know!

Thanks Bern....   You know me better than most on here and I know how good things are for you