Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Jazzzzzaaaaaaa

barryk32

In fact Bolty told me that the popularity of union in Romania confirms it as a superior sport to rugby league.

I was on holiday in Germany once having a lovely time until someone told me they weren't on our side in the war.

We've forgiven the krauts, haven't we?

Jazza,a serious question with you moving to an upmarket version of Scotchland ?

I take it you won't be joining the Tartan Army getting filled in massively later this month ?  Any excuse,you Jock poofter

I had a ticket in the southern poofters end thanks to leyther Matt but my cock has won the battle and I won't be there...   i will still be on here to rub it in when we rip your goalposts down again you shandy drinking queer :)

I had a ticket in the southern poofters end thanks to leyther Matt but my cock has won the battle and I won't be there...   i will still be on here to rub it in when we rip your goalposts down again you shandy drinking queer :)

Never going to happen, ever, ever again, the skirt wearers won't turn up [again] a la Sauchiehall St a couple of years ago, BTW Braveheart is a fairy tale

• Members

In fact Bolty told me that the popularity of union in Romania confirms it as a superior sport to rugby league.

So, from all of the facts I have told you during our private moments, that is the one you choose to regale these poor fuckers with? Tsk.