Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Freedman In

gonzo

• Moderators

You're throwing this out of context as usual.

You want your apology for that, feel free, consider it proferred, just try not to be so precious in future.

You want me to fuck off also? Anything else you wanting today? Moon on the stick perhaps?

I look forward to viewing this de Ja vue scenario of yours in the future, I wonder who it'll be next time?

Here's the thing - you can't stick an apology in the middle of another load of quips.

• Moderators

Carlos would you talk to people like that in real life?

I doubt it

No. But then people don't refer to me as a Nazi in the real world, usually. If they do, it's people I know, not some randomer.

In this same way I wouldn't be talking to a fucking oddball like you (in the real world).

No. But then people don't refer to me as a Nazi in the real world, usually. If they do, it's people I know, not some randomer.

In this same way I wouldn't be talking to a fucking oddball like you (in the real world).

Can't you post a comment without swearing or insulting someone? Edited by MAXiMUS

This is a pointless debate, if you've taken offence this much, you can have a proper apology.

l'm sorry.

Though please don't insinuate I'm uneducated or tell me to fuck off again, as I too can take offence.

• Moderators

This is a pointless debate, if you've taken offence this much, you can have a proper apology.

l'm sorry.

Though please don't insinuate I'm uneducated or tell me to fuck off again, as I too can take offence.

It's totally pointless, I'll delete it later...

I didn't tell you to fuck off, I used the saying "oh do fuck off" (which is different). You can have a PhD for me, my Jewish friend has just been round, maybe folk can explain to them what's so funny about Nazis? And when it became acceptable to draw such comparisons? I also said that was a cunt's trick, apologies for any offence there too.

• Site Supporter

Fair enough!

OI, Walter fucking Mitty, pay attention.

You talk more shit than Doodles.

Your pessimism about everything is breathtakingly dull, same as Smithills Gent. Like him, you'd probably be a happier chap giving your trefuckingmendous support to manchester Red Devils ltd.

I bet you only go to the match so you can shout criticism at the top of your voice because you can't do it at home, in case your wife makes you sit on the naughty step again.

Cheer. The. Fuck. Up.

Maximus started off harmless enough especially as no one remotely believed he was ITK. That Freedman is walking thread though was a cunts trick and also showed what his 'Dawson is definitely coming' assertion was all about. Just like those twats who started the rumour Forest had equalised on last day, must be very sad people craving attention in their pathetic existence on this earth.

Fair enough. Mears, Andrews and Ream don't have much scope for improvement, but I agree with Matt Eagles and Pratley shaped themselves after a dodgy spell. Jury is still out on Ngog, with the right service and some regular match time I think he can get the goals.Don't forget he was hampered rather than helped by KD last season.

Bogdan will come on once he's got a settled defence in front of him. Whether that includes Knight I don't know, but it seems Dougie thinks it will.

• Moderators

I'd happily give Dougie a 5 year contract, same as fathead.

He built a promotion team at Palace that even Holloway couldn't fuck up, he transformed Bolton from a side heading for relegation into a whisker away from the play offs, & his close season work is clearly geared towards long term building.

Football history has shown that success nearly always comes from continuity, & conversely that failure follows constant chopping & changing, & certainly from allowing the thick & the fickle to dictate to a club ( Wolves eg )

If we gave Dougie a long term contract, it would be a bonus if the boo boys  spat their dummies out & pissed off.

I'll be made up if he's with us in five years

There's substance to this fella

• Moderators

I don't rate pratley, mears, knight, bogdan, n'gog, Andrews, ream, eagles as decent squad

And?

The difference between you and freedman is that somebody actually thinks he knows what hes talking about

So, he has the problem of what to do with players he doesn't fancy while all you have to do is fcuking moan