Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Upgrading Junior Season Ticket

fruitbat69

• Moderators

On this subject, if you buy a kids season ticket, it's meant to be loaded with £10 that you can spend in the shop.

Except they aren't.

And there's only one person who can fix it.

And she doesn't work weekends.

Fucktards.

Last week for the first time ever I saw a bloke get turned away from West stand lower with a junior season ticket. The bloke sent him to upgrade. I'm guessing he was just a jobs worth though cause when I went in he seemed pretty over the top, I thought he was going to ask for finger prints

• Moderators

Last season, they had a hit squad with the customer service skills of an amoeba. They formed a barrier before the turnstile. Except there was no explanation as to why they were there or what they were doing...

So when you walked past them, they grabbed you i.e. assaulted you. Which is nice.

Last season, they had a hit squad with the customer service skills of an amoeba. They formed a barrier before the turnstile. Except there was no explanation as to why they were there or what they were doing...

So when you walked past them, they grabbed you i.e. assaulted you. Which is nice.

Only noticed them before the Everton game which was presumably to try (and fail) in stopping Scousers paying on the gate. Must trust us NSL folk that little bit more.

One grabbed my arm. I politely told him I'd eat his nose if he didn't let go.

Where the fuck they get those tards from, I don't know. They have an angry loser look to them.

They really tightened up on the use of child tickets by adults last season. I was sent to upgrade and so was a pal of mine, the upgrade price depends on the class of game. I paid £28 to upgrade a child ticket at the Blackpool game at the end of the season... I have bought an adult season ticket for my Daughter this year.