Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Indian

jazza

As I've said in other threads I have had the shits plus gout  for the last couple of days but I have well and truly put my foot in it (not my sore one) and grumbled that there is no decent food here in Iasi, Eastern Romania and how much I miss a good Indian curry.....

So, fair fucks to her she just told me that we are eating from http://www.tajmahaliasi.ro/ tonight

Fuck me, the currys look dire in the pictures, without even seeing or tasting them.

After the fuss I made, there is no way I can back out so what should I choose?  I will go for boiled rice... surely that will be safe... and a nan  but the rest looks like soup with chunks of chappie floating in it   I think I will go for the madras... or the vindaloo

This is the first time I've felt in real danger since I got here

Edit... maybe a vegatable biryani is the safe option

Edited by jazza

Guest Jazzas_Bird

Full of worry be not Sexy James. The food will be spicey nice splendid for us. It will make us hot like you aks. Indian food is food of sexy poeple. I worry that maybe spicey is too much and you piss shit like for last few days.

If you've been shitting like fuck for a few days, then I'm not sure a Romanian Curry is what you should be eating. Make sure you get plenty boiled rice down you

Exactly... I've got gout in one fuckin foot now shot myself in the other

the food here is generally good, if a bit basic... pizza and such and the first problem I had was on Monday after we went to an Italian restaurant on my choice... Irina usually says where is safe and she didn't know it.

I have decided on the chicken biryani I think, but that could well change depending on the amount of Ursus I consume before ordering

I can vouch for one thing, the beer is top notch and cheap. around 4 Lei (80p) for a 500ml bottle of 7% Kejar beer... very good. I haven't really been drinking much since I've been here except for Saturday when we went to a club & between both of us and for taxis there and back I got change from £30

the food here is generally good, if a bit basic... pizza and such and the first problem I had was on Monday after we went to an Italian restaurant on my choice... Irina usually says where is safe and she didn't know it.

I have decided on the chicken biryani I think, but that could well change depending on the amount of Ursus I consume before ordering

I can vouch for one thing, the beer is top notch and cheap. around 4 Lei (80p) for a 500ml bottle of 7% Kejar beer... very good. I haven't really been drinking much since I've been here except for Saturday when we went to a club & between both of us and for taxis there and back I got change from £30

I can see you staying there

Guest Jazzas_Bird

I can see you staying there

My SEXY JAMES will stay hear foreverer. He tell to me he no want to live in filthy Scotcherland were the woman are fatty and lazy with warty fannies. He say to me he miss the soccer of Bolting Wanders. I say to him he can lovely watch Manchesting Unites are they are on telly evey weeks. He kick me in cunt when I say this to him, I think he not like

she says where its safe to eat

FUCK me whats the place like Scotland

My SEXY JAMES will stay hear foreverer. He tell to me he no want to live in filthy Scotcherland were the woman are fatty and lazy with warty fannies. He say to me he miss the soccer of Bolting Wanders. I say to him he can lovely watch Manchesting Unites are they are on telly evey weeks. He kick me in cunt when I say this to him, I think he not like

You got the last point right, fute yes I'd kick her in the puța

is that your cunt with the manky GOUT in it :thumbsup:

That Tandori Chicken looks good.

I often dream about a kebab I once had in Salzburg. It was immense, Chilli flakes, ultra thin kebab meat, finely chopped salad....and cheese sauce...!!

Oh god. I coukd get a cheap flight just for that kebab!!!

Edited by Pablo

That Tandori Chicken looks good.

I often dream about a kebab I once had in Salzburg. It was immense, Chilli flakes, ultra thin kebab meat, finely chopped salad....and cheese sauce...!!

Oh god. I coukd get a cheap flight just for that kebab!!!

Hold off! I talked a mate I was travelling with to make a detour to Slovenia so I could go back to the scene of the best pizza Id ever had... second time around it was nowhere near as good, don't wreck the dream!!

As I've said in other threads I have had the shits plus gout  for the last couple of days but I have well and truly put my foot in it (not my sore one) and grumbled that there is no decent food here in Iasi, Eastern Romania and how much I miss a good Indian curry.....

So, fair fucks to her she just told me that we are eating from http://www.tajmahaliasi.ro/ tonight

Fuck me, the currys look dire in the pictures, without even seeing or tasting them.

After the fuss I made, there is no way I can back out so what should I choose?  I will go for boiled rice... surely that will be safe... and a nan  but the rest looks like soup with chunks of chappie floating in it   I think I will go for the madras... or the vindaloo

This is the first time I've felt in real danger since I got here

Edit... maybe a vegatable biryani is the safe option

Go for the 25 lei buffet, which is about £4.80.

Can't go wrong there.

Hold off! I talked a mate I was travelling with to make a detour to Slovenia so I could go back to the scene of the best pizza Id ever had... second time around it was nowhere near as good, don't wreck the dream!!

I never get the response I was hoping when I suggest it to the Mrs, when we talk about taking her away for a nice weekend !!