Trotski

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's dogshit

Any defence would crumble knowing he was behind them

Latvia had one shot the other week and scored from it

Latvia only having one shot suggests the defence did anything but crumble.

I'm fairly certain that even the best keepers in the world have conceded a goal from the only shot on target in the game.

I'm not saying he's the best there is, or the best we could probably get at this level, but I think your "hatred" is very irrational and he's nowhere near as bad as you make out.

Latvia only having one shot suggests the defence did anything but crumble.

I'm fairly certain that even the best keepers in the world have conceded a goal from the only shot on target in the game.

I'm not saying he's the best there is, or the best we could probably get at this level, but I think your "hatred" is very irrational and he's nowhere near as bad as you make out.

Look at his recent history, a keeper lobbing him, that fuck up against stoke when we went down, Yeovil to name a few

I could name at least one fuck up in 95% of the games he has played. You see whilst you lot get drawn the the ball, I watch the surroundings, off the ball movement, positioning, talking etc and his all round play is abysmal

His communication has improved a lot this season I think, and you could even hear him when we played Birmingham.

A lot louder than Jussi was at his age, the lad will come good.

Bogdan is 26 he's not a kid he's approaching his peak, I love your positivity but I think we could do better.

I don't think 26 is a peak for a keeper nowadays.

I'd say more 28-34, they seem to get 1st team football a lot later, though I'm guessing some statto will have the correct figures somewhere.

That Joe Hart, he's doing well at the moment, isn't he? :/

All keepers have good and bad spells (look at Joe Hart last week).

It goes with the territory, keepers mistakes usually cost goals.

Anewman you are a pudding with nowt better to do than look for negatives.

I am still waiting for your explanation on why that washed out keeper you couldn't stop slagging is now playing at the top of his game at West Ham. 

All keepers have good and bad spells (look at Joe Hart last week).

It goes with the territory, keepers mistakes usually cost goals.

Anewman you are a pudding with nowt better to do than look for negatives.

I am still waiting for your explanation on why that washed out keeper you couldn't stop slagging is now playing at the top of his game at West Ham. 

1292223254212-dumpfm-mario-Obamaclap.gif

Reaching his peak or not, Bogdan should be better than where he is at the moment. Contrary to what some might think I reckon we've been spoilt with good keepers at this club. Can only name a couple who I think weren't up to the standard that we should have expexted at the level we were playing. Bogdan could go either way

I watched the Holland goals and Bogdan did look pretty lethargic in the net. That could possibly be down to jet lag maybe, or he's lost all confidence from this seasons results.

Jet-lag??? Hardly had to travel across the planet to get to Dutchland.

Edited by Underpants