Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Prostate Trouble

Freddie_Hill

• Site Supporter

Not the nicest of things to have done

When I prolapsed a disc I had the test done twice, as I lost feeling in my left leg, First time was a young female blonde doctor with tiny hands..

The second time was huge massive Black fella with huge hands..

I think most of the pain though was that they made me lie in the foetal position with shooting pains in my back, and that in itself made me nearly black out.

• Site Supporter

I had the test last year.....it's not nice but it's bearable.

During the test the doc said to me " It's alright, it's quite natural to get an erection "

I said, "I haven't got an erection",

He said " No, but I have ".

I just read that and laughed so hard some spit flew out of my mouth into the roast potatoes I'd just pulled out of the oven

What the eye can't see etc..

Had mine checked last year, i was told it was a blood test until i got to the doc's for him to say

"I like to do it the old fashioned way now drop your trolly's and get onto the bed"

TBF he was very gentle and i hardly felt a thing and then i also had a blood test which came back normal

It's a very worrying time for men of a more mature age but worth having it checked out

I still get up for a piss once a night and my doc just said "it's all part of getting old"

I think a lot of it is that you lot are too stupid/macho to go to the doctor to prevent it killing you.

When I went to have my ear syringed a few weeks ago it was the first time I'd been for 12 years but the doc recommended having a few tests due to my age. Well worth it though I have yet to have the pleasure of 'the finger'.

Pissing in the night is a sign + intermitant pissing or blood in your piss

Blimey, I think I would be straight down the quacks if there was blood in my piss. I've never had an issue, thus far, with the other symptoms either, which is good.

My doc does an MOT every 5 years from the age of 45 and my results from my last one were spot on, all normal or below normal the doc was well impressed they take blood and check for

Diabetes

High blood pressure

Cholesterol

Blood cell count 

and i think a few other things, my doc reckons if stuff is caught early enough it's all treatable so that will do for me

He's right.

Blokes used to all too often die of prostate cancer, they still are. My dad starting having trouble with his in his early 50s, he didn't make it past 55.

Gentlemen over 40, get to the doctors for an MOT.

had my M O T last week

my colestrol is high witch i knew it would be with all the shit i eat at night

all ok otherwise bit over weight