Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Cheapest Place To Buy......

Big E

The Argies always have one of the biggest followings. It was a surprise to me when they outnumbered us inside the stadium in Saint Etienne in 1998. They had large followings in 2002 and 2006 and I think I a remember hearing that they had the largest following in South Africa. Their ultra organisations will no doubt ensure most of their FA's allocation gets into their hands.

They get the numbers because the Argie FA pay for and ship in their fans. The clubs and FA are too scared to say no.

Argie twats.

• Site Supporter

I'd superglue my groin to her backside so I could keep bumming her until the hospital parted us and I was locked up for a million years.

Get a good few hours worth I reckon.

Yes mate.

I ordered XL. Same as the rest of my clothes.

This is 5XL with no exaggeration.

If they are the same in sports direct I reckon a medium would fit me and I've not been medium since 1999.

1990 shirt came today.

Fits like a fucking table cloth.

It's going back tomorrow and I'm off to Sports Direct for whatever they have left.

Haha

Mine fit perfectly. Take it you will be getting a pair of those Lonsdale laceless white trainers and a pair of three quarter length trackie pants

• Moderators

Yes mate.

I ordered XL. Same as the rest of my clothes.

This is 5XL with no exaggeration.

If they are the same in sports direct I reckon a medium would fit me and I've not been medium since 1999.

no word of a lie, these last few weeks are the only time ive seen anything leave their warehouse

Went to sports direct this morning.

They had approxmately 54,000 italia 90 shirts and 13,500 1982 England shirts.

Why the fuck didnt I just got there in the first place.

Picked up some smashing Lonsdale 3 quarters whilst I was in there too.

Oh and bumped into a kid called steadler. As in the pen.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.