Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wolves 1 Bolton 0

Gumbo

Enough is enough wolves were shit yet they still win we can find a way to lose every game,the selection of Garvan beggars believe he's a Sunday league player and at the expense of our most creative player, the swapping of wings by Feeney and LCY is that suppose to be tactical genius? There is absolutely no argument for DF staying at the club non at all. Please please please can we have a fresh face and start.

Edited by Mounts Kipper

Enough is enough wolves were shit yet they still win we can find a way to lose every game,the selection of Garvan beggars believe he's a Sunday league player and at the expense of our most creative player, the swapping of wings by Feeney and LCY is that suppose to be tactical genius? There is absolutely no argument for DF staying at the club non at all. Please please please can we have a fresh face and start.

In fairness (I am not a freedman fan), I was glad he broke up the spearing/medo partnership. I don't think Davies is ready to play two in a week so it was Garvan or Pratley for me today. I don't see training so can't knock the selection to be fair

What it has underlined is that either the players are not good enough regardless of the manager (Freedmans players) or the manager can not provide enough tactical input to win a match...... Either it results in the same out come!!!!

#freedmanout

He changed it after finding a winning formula mid week, should have started with the team that won on Tuesday (after Lee came on). Chop and change every week, DF trying to be too clever. Depressingly I'm not surprised. We are weeks beyond the point when he absolutely should have gone, now we are in freefall. I can't see him turning it around, either get rid or prepare for league one next year.