Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Fulham Away Roll Call

BOWTUN BAKED

I've spent the best part of the last week or so sorting out travel plans, driving, train, buses, coaches, accommodation.... times, costs, plans a, b, c and beyond.

I've also spent the best part of a week or so, to find an excuse not to go, shite tactics, poor management, fans infighting, poisonous environment, apathy, malaise, expense & the inevitable strain on my mental health with watching this continuing shite of a car crash that is unfolding before my eyes.

I recently, maybe unfairly, criticised Gartside & Davies, the custodians of our club, for failing & failing badly for the club. I appreciate they're trying to build alternative revenue streams, I appreciate their intentions for a greater plan, a 'bigger picture', I can appreciate the difficulty of finely balancing the off field activities whilst trying to achieve an on field success, trying to make a better & more successful long term model for the club. They'll not be skint if it goes wrong & so I won't be apologising for my previous comments, the management, the mercenary players, the Chairman, the incompetence, the debates, the infighting...... FOOK IT!!

FOOK IT ALL!!

Long after PG, Dougie, the 11 strangers he picks, have all gone..... I'll still be there.

I'm not going to support Dougie, I'm not going to support the players, ..........

I'M GOING TO SUPPORT BOLTON WANDERERS FOOTBALL CLUB!

MY TEAM! YOUR TEAM! NONE OF THESE FOOKERS ARE BIGGER, NOR BETTER THAN BWFC!

SO WHO'S IN?.........................................................................(& more importantly, who's buying my beer ;) )

I'll see you ladies there :)

Guest pansyroadwhite

I've spent the best part of the last week or so sorting out travel plans, driving, train, buses, coaches, accommodation.... times, costs, plans a, b, c and beyond.

I've also spent the best part of a week or so, to find an excuse not to go, shite tactics, poor management, fans infighting, poisonous environment, apathy, malaise, expense & the inevitable strain on my mental health with watching this continuing shite of a car crash that is unfolding before my eyes.

I recently, maybe unfairly, criticised Gartside & Davies, the custodians of our club, for failing & failing badly for the club. I appreciate they're trying to build alternative revenue streams, I appreciate their intentions for a greater plan, a 'bigger picture', I can appreciate the difficulty of finely balancing the off field activities whilst trying to achieve an on field success, trying to make a better & more successful long term model for the club. They'll not be skint if it goes wrong & so I won't be apologising for my previous comments, the management, the mercenary players, the Chairman, the incompetence, the debates, the infighting...... FOOK IT!!

FOOK IT ALL!!

Long after PG, Dougie, the 11 strangers he picks, have all gone..... I'll still be there.

I'm not going to support Dougie, I'm not going to support the players, ..........

I'M GOING TO SUPPORT BOLTON WANDERERS FOOTBALL CLUB!

MY TEAM! YOUR TEAM! NONE OF THESE FOOKERS ARE BIGGER, NOR BETTER THAN BWFC!

SO WHO'S IN?.........................................................................(& more importantly, who's buying my beer ;) )

I'll see you ladies there :)

you have brought a tear to my eye