Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Turner And Hughes

Mounts Kipper

• Moderators

i think there was plenty spin

aye, everybody got the 442 they wanted

i still dont think we have 2 midfielders capable of playing the middle 2 with wingers but time will tell

anyway, ive watched that video and i think he's great

lets see if we are attractive to some finished article managers

but, i'm sure theyre going to have to work with the structure we've got so may put them off

we'll see

i think there was plenty spin

aye, everybody got the 442 they wanted

i still dont think we have 2 midfielders capable of playing the middle 2 with wingers but time will tell

anyway, ive watched that video and i think he's great

lets see if we are attractive to some finished article managers

but, i'm sure theyre going to have to work with the structure we've got so may put them off

we'll see

Not a fan of 442, it's out of date and don't think it works for us at all as we won't see enough of the ball 48% possession against 10 men, think it was 38% at half time. Problem is we don't have a striker effective enough in a one up front

Look at City yesterday, scored twice once they switched from two to one up front, looked much more creative.

Not a fan of 442, it's out of date and don't think it works for us at all as we won't see enough of the ball 48% possession against 10 men, think it was 38% at half time. Problem is we don't have a striker effective enough in a one up front

Look at City yesterday, scored twice once they switched from two to one up front, looked much more creative.

Maybe that it's because they have world class creative players

Edited by Gonk

so, what would be your 4?

I'd play Medo and Spearing in the centre, I'd take a chance with Mark Davies on the right Id have him playing it simple keeping his shape and just keep the ball ticking over, the left side is the conundrum we need someone out there to put in a shift while not being a out and out winger, I'd love a Thompson type player out there and I would be looking for a similar type to Tommo. Think away from home we might need to change system 4-3-3 when we have the ball and reverting to 4-5-1 when the opposition have the ball. I'd purchase my players based on these 3 simple systems and pereserve with it.

Edited by Mounts Kipper

For me i would have 4 across the middle with Mark Davies playing in behind Craig Davies.

C Davies

M davies

CYL  Danns  Spearing  Feeney

Beckford should never start another game, he is fucking wank and lazy as fook. If he tries geeing the crowd up one more time i hope some cunt smacks him.

Edited by tylswhite

For me i would have 4 across the middle with Mark Davies playing in behind Craig Davies.

C Davies

M davies

CYL Danns Spearing Feeney

Beckford should never start another game, he is fucking wank and lazy as fook. If he tries geeing the crowd up one more time i hope some cunt smacks him.

I'm off the opinion we persevere with Beckford like all goal scorers he thrives of goals and confidence and I still think he can score 15-20 at this level given some decent ammunition.

So Medo has been out of the team long enough to be the answer again, technically known as the Muamba effect

Medo is an international and he's one who has suffered under Freedman who didn't pereserve with him his confidence dipped and he's looked a shadow of the player he looked when he first arrived there's quite a few been subjected to the same treatment by a piss poor man manager.

THere are loads who's confidence has been given a kick in the bollocks by DF, who still doesn't know what his best eleven is. The new bloke needs to give his best 11 five or six games together to build some rapport.

We are Bolton fans, all we want is someone to give it a go, put a shift in and make something happen.

I recall Muamba being far from universally popular with the fans, especially regarding his passing ability.

Aye

When the ball hits row Z its Muamba

or however it goes

all the time

search 'muamba pass/passing' on here and it might crash your computer with the amount of search results

I'm off the opinion we persevere with Beckford like all goal scorers he thrives of goals and confidence and I still think he can score 15-20 at this level given some decent ammunition.

I wish i could agree but for him to score 20 we would have to create about 250 chances for him.

He just isnt good enough imo.

The biggest problem yesterday was defending our left flank it was the same story against Derby with Childs bombing on past Chung Lee like he was' nt there as yesterday with Francis (top player by the way) Ream is not the worst but needs more protection than he gets left side midfield is our weakest area & despite better overall performance yesterday we need a left sider that can tackle.