Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Todays Games

superjohnmcginlay

• Moderators
56 minutes ago, Rudy’s Message said:

I agree plus they rely on Milner a lot as well. 
Thibk whilst Klopp is there they aren’t going anywhere anytime soon though

he's barely started this season

agree with radcliffe on henderson, though he's proving us wrong over the last couple of seasons (he can't be that average after all), I didn't think Wijnaldum was all that either but he's a regular

the way liverpool play, with the full backs getting forward to supply the front 3 means they don't need a goal scoring midfielder

11 minutes ago, paulhanley said:

Similar with the title. The one thing guaranteed to piss United fans off more than anything is Liverpool as champions. For that very good reason alone - bring it on.

That's where I'm at.  City winning the Chumps league would be the icing on the cake.

• Members
21 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

Liverpool will win the league obviously, but they are still scummy bin dipper cunts! 

Finally. Far too much praise going around these parts for those Italian murdering victimised cunts.

Edited by Rudy’s Message

8 minutes ago, ZicoKelly said:

agree with radcliffe on henderson, though he's proving us wrong over the last couple of seasons (he can't be that average after all), I didn't think Wijnaldum was all that either but he's a regular

the way liverpool play, with the full backs getting forward to supply the front 3 means they don't need a goal scoring midfielder

Not knocking the lad he’s done well 

but when you think of great midfielders gerrard, Lampard & scholes he ain’t anywhere near that level 

• Members
14 minutes ago, ZicoKelly said:

Not in terms of starting, him coming off the bench when they need to shut up shop

• Members
7 hours ago, Big E said:

its not too bad but it isn't as competitive as years gone by.

Liverpool look like domination will be the order of the day for years to come. City just don't seem to have it. Its painful how far behind the other mancs are.

You Taffs and other assorted fake scousers should not get too excited. Liverpool are a great side and will no doubt be up there for the foreseeable future. I still maintain that had Laporte not got injured, City would be a lot nearer. Not above Liverpool but close enough to make the rest of this season interesting and not a procession with daylight second.

We shall see but I do not believe that long periods of domination as per the historical achievements of Liverpool and the DMB's will happen again. Too many vested interests around the place with too much investment to let it happen. Time will tell.

It’s cute how the “anti scouse” bias makes you think that. 

I don’t like them but they will dominate. They are walking this league. 

persoanlly I think the problems at city are bigger than an injured defender. they are getting opened up by some dross.

• Moderators
38 minutes ago, Big E said:

It’s cute how the “anti scouse” bias makes you think that. 

I don’t like them but they will dominate. They are walking this league. 

persoanlly I think the problems at city are bigger than an injured defender. they are getting opened up by some dross.

What do you think it is?

There may well be other stuff going on but they've just done the title in 98 points and won a treble, season before 100 points

Take van dijk out of Liverpool's team and stick Henderson in defence and they're not going to dominate anything

Citys next problem comes if Phil Foden isn't as good as David Silva or Sergio Aguero loses his edge

Liverpool will be ok if everyone stays fit

Be interesting to see how they get on with the African nations next season having been shifted back to January because of bad weather in Cameroon

They'd be without salah, mane and keita for up to six weeks

1 hour ago, ZicoKelly said:

What do you think it is?

There may well be other stuff going on but they've just done the title in 98 points and won a treble, season before 100 points

Take van dijk out of Liverpool's team and stick Henderson in defence and they're not going to dominate anything

Citys next problem comes if Phil Foden isn't as good as David Silva or Sergio Aguero loses his edge

Liverpool will be ok if everyone stays fit

Be interesting to see how they get on with the African nations next season having been shifted back to January because of bad weather in Cameroon

They'd be without salah, mane and keita for up to six weeks

Honestly not sure. They seem to be a group of individuals and not a team when they play. the number of teams creating multiple chances against them is strange.

already on more points than arsenal were in their unbeaten season, we could be on the verge of history, enjoy it

massive loss for city with silva leaving at the end of the season, thats a massive hole to fill

the spine of kompany silva and aguero is why city was so good, only one piece of that puzzle left

29 minutes ago, L/H White said:

already on more points than arsenal were in their unbeaten season, we could be on the verge of history, enjoy it

massive loss for city with silva leaving at the end of the season, thats a massive hole to fill

the spine of kompany silva and aguero is why city was so good, only one piece of that puzzle left

How sad. 

I do wander if you were born 40 years earlier and lived in LH would you follow this Liverpool team. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1958–59_Liverpool_F.C._season

Edited by Mounts Kipper

13 minutes ago, Steejay said:

Well, let's hope they mess it up coz as you know, Accidents will happen.

And if they do it will not be their fault you can sure of that. Would actually be worth them winning it rather than another generation of them playing the victims 

horrible 

7 minutes ago, L/H White said:

but i wasnt born 40 years earlier, so like most of your drivel in the politics threads, i'm struggling to understand what you're getting at pal

The answer to my question would be no, that you’re too thick to understand my question.... ain’t surprising. 

Edited by Mounts Kipper

• Members
1 hour ago, Big E said:

Honestly not sure. They seem to be a group of individuals and not a team when they play. the number of teams creating multiple chances against them is strange.

Literally nothing has changed other than Laporte getting injured. No change in staff other than Arteta. No change in scenarios.

Not even Kompany leaving because the voice in the dressing room has always been from a number of individuals.
And the fitness has certainly not declined. 😁

It’s a combination of two things, individual errors and teams not scared to have a go 

Oh and the scouse lot aren’t bad as well

Edited by Rudy’s Message
Inclusion of the recognition of the Italian murdering bastards

Liverpool have as many if not more ‘exiled fans ‘ than yoonited due to there success in the 70/s 80s and they are even more entitled and unbearable. The media love them for some reason . For all that they are playing some great football at the moment and look like they could be at the top for some time to come can’t see where the challenge is going to come from in the next few years . Which makes my shit itch .