Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Todays Games

superjohnmcginlay

19 minutes ago, Roger_Dubuis said:

Leeds fans admitting they were shit when it went off

And literally no one gives a shit either way. You're both a set of cunts and always will be. 

We just like outing you as a dirty red at every given opportunity. Just like @Big E picking United players in his fantasy team.

Disgusting behaviour. 

18 minutes ago, Dr. Feelgood said:

Salford, Pld 4 Pts. 2

League position 22nd.

I wonder how long Gary Bowyer has left as manager ?

Just heard Bowyer on radio, said they played fantastic and they just need to carry on doing what they did today.  Jason Lowe must be so happy he left us for them.  We're no longer the only team to win there since Feb 2020. 

Talking of league 2, not going great at Oldham or Tranmere either, not long since we were deservedly losing at home to both.

4 hours ago, Johnnyrotten said:

Just heard Bowyer on radio, said they played fantastic and they just need to carry on doing what they did today.  Jason Lowe must be so happy he left us for them.  We're no longer the only team to win there since Feb 2020. 

Talking of league 2, not going great at Oldham or Tranmere either, not long since we were deservedly losing at home to both.

Lowe wouldn't make our bench for a Papa Johns game, that's how much we've progressed

5 hours ago, Johnnyrotten said:

Just watched all the league goals on quest and bowyer pushes one of Swindon’s players late on.  Pressure building - sacked soon.....

Hopefully Neville panic sprees near deadline day and takes Fonz/Crawford off our hands. Soulless pathetic excuse of a club "I've always dreamt of playing at the peninsula stadium in front of Roy Kunt & Nicky butthead". Team full of rats... Ash Hunter calling Evatt out on that Crellin situation like he wasnt punching balls into his own net at Cambridge & Turnbull supposed turning us down for them haha!!  Lowe seemed like a good guy but I didn't rate him at all, he makes MJ look like Modric  

15 hours ago, Deanu said:

Hopefully Neville panic sprees near deadline day and takes Fonz/Crawford off our hands. Soulless pathetic excuse of a club "I've always dreamt of playing at the peninsula stadium in front of Roy Kunt & Nicky butthead". Team full of rats... Ash Hunter calling Evatt out on that Crellin situation like he wasnt punching balls into his own net at Cambridge & Turnbull supposed turning us down for them haha!!  Lowe seemed like a good guy but I didn't rate him at all, he makes MJ look like Modric  

Yeah, very difficult to like Salford, the bookies have to keep their promotion odds short not because they have a good team or manager now but because they might "panic spree" as you say, giving them an unfair advantage effectively as their competitors won't be risking their financial situation to win at all costs.

On Lowe, it was frustrating at the time to lose him to a league 2 club when we saw what he was replaced with.  We've got far better quality now as you say but he would have improved our midfield pre Christmas in my opinion. 

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Johnnyrotten said:

Yeah, very difficult to like Salford, the bookies have to keep their promotion odds short not because they have a good team or manager now but because they might "panic spree" as you say, giving them an unfair advantage effectively as their competitors won't be risking their financial situation to win at all costs.

On Lowe, it was frustrating at the time to lose him to a league 2 club when we saw what he was replaced with.  We've got far better quality now as you say but he would have improved our midfield pre Christmas in my opinion. 

Crikey, he barely had a forward pass in him.

1 hour ago, Johnnyrotten said:

Lowe is a born loser. Loser with Blackburn; loser with us and now a loser with Salford. Your right he would have improved us pre Christmas but not enough and it’s panned out better following the quality we brought in