Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Todays Games

superjohnmcginlay

• Site Supporter

I got over the United thing years ago. As soon as they turned into a Yankee type franchise they lost any identity and became no more relevant to me than coronation street - millions watch that but I don't, nor do I give a shit about it.

The grief junkies on the other hand - I've never known a collective so utterly despicable. All their fans are like fucking Gollum, snivelling creatures pawing at you and wittering on about how their problems. Just horrid.

Agreed. You just need to look at the "second team" Liverpool fans on here. You'd never get a Bolton fan openly admitting to being a part-time Manc cunt on here, but supporting Liverpool seems to remove any sense of self-respect or dignity.

Was at work today and I work with a utd and Liverpool

Gets on to songs and Ryan giggs is illegitimate pops up.

I says I know another but it's too racist for work. Google Ryan giggs favers th'moon and one of the links is a yoonited board calling us the most racist and bitter cunts they've ever encountered.

One said 'they'll be relegated this year anyway'. Dated 07

Agreed. You just need to look at the "second team" Liverpool fans on here. You'd never get a Bolton fan openly admitting to being a part-time Manc cunt on here, but supporting Liverpool seems to remove any sense of self-respect or dignity.

There's only LH lad loves the scousers. Most like me nothing but contempt for both sets of fans.

• Site Supporter

Who?

Can't remember with 100% certainty, so don't want to go casting such despicable assertions as calling someone a Liverpool fan.

Plus, the search function here is shite.

Edited by Cheese

• Site Supporter

Scouse and Manc - they piss in the same pot. Big time Charlie's who can't accept their time at the top is now in the history books. I've no affection at all for Leicester but I hope they win the league at the cesspit and really rub their rancid red noses in it

Was at work today and I work with a utd and Liverpool

Gets on to songs and Ryan giggs is illegitimate pops up.

I says I know another but it's too racist for work. Google Ryan giggs favers th'moon and one of the links is a yoonited board calling us the most racist and bitter cunts they've ever encountered.

One said 'they'll be relegated this year anyway'. Dated 07

Can you point me to that post about us it'll make my day.

Can't remember with 100% certainty, so don't want to go casting such despicable assertions as calling someone a Liverpool fan.

Plus, the search function here is shite.

Post a link to where this was said

Very good Zico  :D

• Site Supporter

I'm not a United sympathiser, they remain a massive shower of cunts. I just can't get emotional either way about them. They're One Direction, Eastenders, Coca Cola - all followed by millions but utterly irrelevant to me.

Until we play them again of course, then I'll be foaming at the mouth wanting to rip the shithouses apart like everyone else.

The scousers are different. Their sense of footballing entitlement to both the moral high ground and the grief refuses to go away and its fucking rotten.