Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Chelsea Fans

superjohnmcginlay

• Members

Skippy lad I was agreeing with you for once. Sadly seems you are too numb to realise that

Just hoping you remember your new found love of context on other issues as normally things are black and white to you.

Love you long time Bruce.

So many truths there Mick. X

• Members

'One of them' ? Aye, 'they' are all the same. Have we gone back to 1973? Kinell.

See, you are part of the problem. Clearly Bobcat meant a bloke of similar appearance and, based on his name and ethnicity, almost certainly also a muslim as were the Sharlee 'Ebdo attackers (and the Lee Rigby attackers etc., etc., etc., etc.).

Instead you infer that there's a "they all look the same to me" element ergo we can let fly with the 'R' word at Bobcat.

I wish you outraged types were even more outraged about things like the Lee Rigby incident.

Personally, I am more wound up about this below than some Cockney drunks acting the cunt on a Paris train.

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/london-teenager-brusthom-ziamani-guilty-of-plot-to-behead-british-solider-in-lee-rigby-copycat-killing-10057050.html

If objecting to someone suggesting all non white people are potential terrorists is "being part of the problem" then, yeah, guilty as charged. If a black or Asian person tried to link you with the actions of, say, Anders Breivik I think you quite rightly might take offence. How a guy being stopped from getting on a train by a bunch of Neanderthals singing about how racist they are and how they love it is all of a sudden in the wrong here - oh and a terrorist to boot, cos well he's black and possibly a Muslim and that's what 'they' are all like - well, just have a think about that for a minute. And no, it's not political correctness gone mad - it's calling it for what it is - racism.

• Moderators

See, you are part of the problem. Clearly Bobcat meant a bloke of similar appearance and, based on his name and ethnicity, almost certainly also a muslim as were the Sharlee 'Ebdo attackers (and the Lee Rigby attackers etc., etc., etc., etc.).

Instead you infer that there's a "they all look the same to me" element ergo we can let fly with the 'R' word at Bobcat.

I wish you outraged types were even more outraged about things like the Lee Rigby incident.

Personally, I am more wound up about this below than some Cockney drunks acting the cunt on a Paris train.

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/london-teenager-brusthom-ziamani-guilty-of-plot-to-behead-british-solider-in-lee-rigby-copycat-killing-10057050.html

Kin ell, Your new found appreciation of context didn't last long then

Quite, gonzo. It is possible to be appalled at someone getting beheaded (whoever they are, and whether it's on the streets of London or Baghdad) without saying every black person is a terrorist. Maybe holding those two thoughts simultaneously is beyond some people though. Fucking depressing if that really is the case.

• Members

Jesus H. 173 people got killed and 43 got maimed in the battle for Debaltseve on the same day and the gutter press want to sensationalise this (regrettable, I agree) minor issue by comparison to serious news stories.

Then we get the pleasure of witnessing the righteous border on here brandishing their imaginary pitchforks.

Thank the fucking NUT for their systematic and coercive brainwashing of a generation or two. FFS, reality check urgently required.

Jay...you want to post that video of the enemy within attacking that couple and watch the melts on here defend that....no news channel in this country would show that for fear of upsetting the enemy...3000 protested in london the other week against charlie hebdo despite what happened. ..only in this country could that happen...and again not even mentioned on main stream media bet the french thanked us for our solidarity...

Fuck em all and i do think every muslim hates us...they are taught it daily in their koran for fucks sake

Edited by Bobcat

Yours and bobcat's racism is what's at issue here - and has nothing to do with what's going on in Ukraine, so don't give us that shit. You both tried to link an innocent black man with terrorist acts carried out by other non white people. If you can't see that that's racist and has no place in 2015 (or any other fucking year), then it's your own education you want to be looking at. Questioning whether the media have devoted a disproportionate amount of attention to this, given other world events, is perfectly reasonable. (Not even casual) racism isn't.

• Members

Yours and bobcat's racism is what's at issue here - and has nothing to do with what's going on in Ukraine, so don't give us that shit. You both tried to link an innocent black man with terrorist acts carried out by other non white people. If you can't see that that's racist and has no place in 2015 (or any other fucking year), then it's your own education you want to be looking at. Questioning whether the media have devoted a disproportionate amount of attention to this, given other world events, is perfectly reasonable. (Not even casual) racism isn't.

See, one of the things when someone accuses you of this heinous crime is that you can't really defend yourself and win. One of the main reasons I have a problem with the massive over use of the word - especially by dickheads, the younger end and the holier than thou faux outrage brigade. You can choose which one you belong to but I suspect it might well be all three.

I could spout on for the next half hour about my musical heroes (almost all afro American or from the Caribbean), West Indian friends I had in Bolton (and one moved here now and we are still great mates), Sri Lankan, Indian, Trinidadian blah, blah fucking blah who gives a fuck? Pointless - all of it because folk like you would instantly ask 'Why so defensive?'.

There's even a Moderator on here who accused me of not liking anyone with dark skin in relation to an Islamic State discussion.. FFS, almost kindergarten playground insults and clearly fucking stupid bearing in mind my soul and ska obsessions.

When it gets reduced to that level, debate is pointless.

If you are thick enough to suggest that I was linking what happened in Paris to what happened in Debaltseve on the same day, you are clearly one slice short of a 

loaf. Thick cut comes to mind.

It was a comparison between a truly horrifying story worthy of headline news and a relatively insignificant event involving some knuckle dragging football fans on the same day.

Whilst typing this, it suddenly dawned on me what Chelsea's theme tune is. How fucking daft are a small minority of their fans? I wonder if the halfwits would have stopped Harry J getting on to the train?

I was taking issue with your associating a bullied and abused black man with the killers of journalists in Paris and a soldier on a London street. And you know full well that's what I was doing. Throwing Ukraine into the argument (afterwards) and what a multiculturalist you really are in the choice of your friends doesn't change that basic fact. I called it for what it was - racism. The fact you've chosen, repeatedly, not to try to explain your linking of what happened on that metro platform to terrorist acts suggests you actually believe there is a connection. If so, expect the 'r' word to be directed at you, and those who think like you.

Edited by davidjack

Bobcat, you're embarrassing yourself now with your racist ignorance. I'd stop digging.

you may think I'm ignorant in my views, that is your perogative...and I care not one fuck

My problem is white, Christians are being persecuted, murdered, raped all across the modern world including this country it is swept under the carpet and hidden from main stream media and by a government and apologists, yet for three days now we have had this about some poor old fella who got sung at and pushed off a train....booo fucking hoooo

I care not for the bloke getting pushed off a train, what concerns me more is that sky news thought (on day three) that it was acceptable to publish the name, workplace and contact his employer of a 21year old lad WHO BY THEIR OWN ADMISSION was stood with his hands in his pockets and with his mouth shut, but unfortunately in the same carriage....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0YNjwW33I0 shame the same media outlets are not as keen to show this video clip...perhaps I should contact the guardian....oh wait...it doesn't fit their agenda does it.

Edited by Bobcat

See, one of the things when someone accuses you of this heinous crime is that you can't really defend yourself and win. One of the main reasons I have a problem with the massive over use of the word - especially by dickheads, the younger end and the holier than thou faux outrage brigade. You can choose which one you belong to but I suspect it might well be all three.

I could spout on for the next half hour about my musical heroes (almost all afro American or from the Caribbean), West Indian friends I had in Bolton (and one moved here now and we are still great mates), Sri Lankan, Indian, Trinidadian blah, blah fucking blah who gives a fuck? Pointless - all of it because folk like you would instantly ask 'Why so defensive?'.

There's even a Moderator on here who accused me of not liking anyone with dark skin in relation to an Islamic State discussion.. FFS, almost kindergarten playground insults and clearly fucking stupid bearing in mind my soul and ska obsessions.

When it gets reduced to that level, debate is pointless.

If you are thick enough to suggest that I was linking what happened in Paris to what happened in Debaltseve on the same day, you are clearly one slice short of a

loaf. Thick cut comes to mind.

It was a comparison between a truly horrifying story worthy of headline news and a relatively insignificant event involving some knuckle dragging football fans on the same day.

Whilst typing this, it suddenly dawned on me what Chelsea's theme tune is. How fucking daft are a small minority of their fans? I wonder if the halfwits would have stopped Harry J getting on to the train?

bang on the money as usual bolty

you may think I'm ignorant in my views, that is your perogative...and I care not one fuck

My problem is white, Christians are being persecuted, murdered, raped all across the modern world including this country it is swept under the carpet and hidden from main stream media and by a government and apologists, yet for three days now we have had this about some poor old fella who got sung at and pushed off a train....booo fucking hoooo

I care not for the bloke getting pushed off a train, what concerns me more is that sky news thought (on day three) that it was acceptable to publish the name, workplace and contact his employer of a 21year old lad WHO BY THEIR OWN ADMISSION was stood with his hands in his pockets and with his mouth shut, but unfortunately in the same carriage....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0YNjwW33I0 shame the same media outlets are not as keen to show this video clip...perhaps I should contact the guardian....oh wait...it doesn't fit their agenda does it.

The thing that really makes me chuckle is that you'd probably fit in quite nicely with the ISIS types who spout the equivalent nonsense but in reverse. It really makes me laugh how ISIS will use the chapel hill shootings to say that Muslims are being persecuted, murdered and raped all across the modern world by white men.

And you're using the exact same argument in reverse.

The double standards and bias are where the problems start. Of course what those fans did isn't as bad as the white man who shot 3 muslims or ISIS beheading people. Or what many white folk are doing to each other in Eastern Europe. Or what Hitler did. But it doesn't make it right and it doesn't mean we shouldn't be ashamed. We aren't at war with black folk or muslim folk and if you think we are then you're exactly the same as ISIS and as much of a problem as they are.

My problem is white, Christians are being persecuted, murdered, raped all across the modern world including this country it is swept under the carpet and hidden from main stream media and by a government and apologists, yet for three days now we have had this about some poor old fella who got sung at and pushed off a train....booo fucking hoooo

I care not for the bloke getting pushed off a train, what concerns me more is that sky news thought (on day three) that it was acceptable to publish the name, workplace and contact his employer of a 21year old lad WHO BY THEIR OWN ADMISSION was stood with his hands in his pockets and with his mouth shut, but unfortunately in the same carriage....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0YNjwW33I0 shame the same media outlets are not as keen to show this video clip...perhaps I should contact the guardian....oh wait...it doesn't fit their agenda does it.

Agree with the bit about the lad just stood on the train

The media always like to create a witch hunt though

Sadly, moral panic is how they make money; not by reporting the "news".

None of which has anything to do with the fact you think it's ok to say "what's all the fuss about this black guy? He was probably asking for it anyway, I mean white folk have got every right to start abusing him, after what happened to those journalists and that soldier...". If you seriously don't think there's anything wrong with that sentiment then you're a racist. I notice you only referenced the word 'ignorant' - so maybe you're happy with describing yourself as racist? Perhaps, if you'd been there, you'd have been singing the same song as those Chelsea racists?