Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Nfl

clown

• Members

Weird weekend of results. Seem to get one round every year which is like this. Bookies benefit weekend.

Not too put out by the Packers loss. Result could easily have gone the other way. Rodgers will be back against the Seahawks I would expect.

The game I was most interested in was the Titans at the Rams. Titans look good even without Derrick Henry. That defence! Superb performance.

Cards still look the one to me.

Some cracking college games. Tarheels v Demon Deacons was a great game. The Badgers gave the Scarlet Knights a right touch up. Georgia looking like potential National champions to me.

• Site Supporter
18 minutes ago, L/H White said:

Was that the first time Love had every thrown a ball?

Looks like he'd won a competition on the back of a cereal box to play

It’s a big ask to make a debut at Arrowhead. Bit noisy.

• Moderators
58 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

@Zico those wheels have fallen off eh? And surely the worst patriots team in at least a decade can’t win The afc east can they? 

Yeah it's gone bit wonky 

Bills play Patriots twice in December that will go some way to deciding who comes out on top and in between those games bills go to buccaneers

• Members
10 hours ago, Zico said:

they haven't really had a chance to prove themselves in recent years, but back in the 90s, they were the top chokers by a long way

still, beats being the jets

Fair points. Great support, deserve better. 

Crap team name though. May as well be the Yosemite Sams. We're the rootinest, tootinest football team in the whole darn Americky.

Zach Wilson back starting this week for the Jets. 

About the only thing keeping me going is the progress of the young guys we've got. Bryce Hall, both Michael Carters, Vera-Tucker and Elijah Moore all showing very promising signs. 

Hope we can add Zach to that list.

• Members
6 hours ago, MancWanderer said:

Two on the bounce eh @dusan nikolic 😀. Getting giddy 

Chiefs starting to look good again 

Disappointing from @bolty58’s Packers. Rodgers isn’t ever going to get the ultimate prize is he which is a massive shame? 

I wasn't that put out by the loss mate. Losing by a field goal at the home of a desperate Viqueens isn't all that bad. I am sure that the best is yet to come for this seasons Packers.

When you say 'isn't ever', I take it you mean win another one besides Superbowl 45?

3 hours ago, bolty58 said:

I wasn't that put out by the loss mate. Losing by a field goal at the home of a desperate Viqueens isn't all that bad. I am sure that the best is yet to come for this seasons Packers.

When you say 'isn't ever', I take it you mean win another one besides Superbowl 45?

Deary me. For some reason I had it in my head that Rodger’s wasn’t QB that day. Absolutely no idea why