Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Town Centre Latest

Smiley

2 minutes ago, Traf said:

I don't see where you asked me that or I'd have answered you.

The answer is...I haven't lived in Bolton since 1999 and I can't remember the last time I dove down Deane Road and up St Helens Road as I've no real need to.

I was in the Derby Arms one Saturday night this summer and quite enjoyed it, if that's of any use/relevance to you.

was there any asian muslims in there drinking with you though?

how would you feel if they got pork scratching's banned and started praying in the pool room?

8 minutes ago, L/H White said:

was there any asian muslims in there drinking with you though?

how would you feel if they got pork scratching's banned and started praying in the pool room?

I was out with two white blokes, but the place had plenty of non-whites in and I enjoyed chatting with them.
They sold pork scratchings, but the pool table had been moved for karaoke.

I think the host was called Gedupta Singh.

32 minutes ago, Cheese said:

I've no idea. I haven't gone door-to-door asking everyone on the street where they come from, because it's none of my fucking business.

Do you think your immediate community would be open to the possibility of allowing bus loads of African migrants into it? 

• Site Supporter
4 minutes ago, Johnny1990 said:

Do you think your immediate community would be open to the possibility of allowing bus loads of African migrants into it? 

I don't give a single fuck who lives where, what colour their skin is, where they come from, or what anyone else thinks about them. We get it - you're a rabid racist. If worrying about how many brown people live in a particular area is your reason for living, crack on.

26 minutes ago, Traf said:

I don't see where you asked me that or I'd have answered you.

The answer is...I haven't lived in Bolton since 1999 and I can't remember the last time I dove down Deane Road and up St Helens Road as I've no real need to.

I was in the Derby Arms one Saturday night this summer and quite enjoyed it, if that's of any use/relevance to you.

No real need to be in those areas you say then proceeds to say you were drinking in those areas. Ok.

anyway next time your with any old school  Deane or daubhill lads ask them if they think those areas are better off now as Asian areas as opposed to 30-40 years ago. And if they say they were better when there were more white communities there be sure to let them no how wrong it is to say that. And then point out all the positives of what these new communities bring to the area. 

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Johnny1990 said:

No real need to be in those areas you say then proceeds to say you were drinking in those areas. Ok.

anyway next time your with any old school  Deane or daubhill lads ask them if they think those areas are better off now as Asian areas as opposed to 30-40 years ago. And if they say they were better when there were more white communities there be sure to let them no how wrong it is to say that. And then point out all the positives of what these new communities bring to the area. 

Maybe those old school lads should have stayed and defended the area rather than losing out to a load of soft Asian lads with arms like pipe cleaners.

This defeat is on you, really. X

3 minutes ago, Cheese said:

I don't give a single fuck who lives where, what colour their skin is, where they come from, or what anyone else thinks about them. We get it - you're a rabid racist. If worrying about how many brown people live in a particular area is your reason for living, crack on.

I’m just keen to know why in this day and age you don’t want to live in a multiracial area. Not sure if I’ve mentioned it but predominantly white areas are notorious for anti immigration and racist views. Do you think it’s right to bring your children up in such areas?

2 minutes ago, Spider said:

Maybe those old school lads should have stayed and defended the area rather than losing out to a load of soft Asian lads with arms like pipe cleaners.

This defeat is on you, really. X

Not sure how I can defend against house buying and reproduction. 

• Site Supporter
Just now, Johnny1990 said:

Not sure how I can defend against house buying and reproduction. 

Buy houses and reproduce more.

It’s no wonder you’re so cross. You hate them and it turns out they’ve got more money and better sperm.

it’s not anger you feel, it’s shame. Deep, awful, shame.

6 minutes ago, Spider said:

Buy houses and reproduce more.

It’s no wonder you’re so cross. You hate them and it turns out they’ve got more money and better sperm.

it’s not anger you feel, it’s shame. Deep, awful, shame.

Can I ask what are the demographics of your area?

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Johnny1990 said:

Can I ask what are the demographics of your area?

No, I’m bored with you now and this is whataboutery on a truly biblical scale.

If you want to get rid of Asians, and “improve” Deane and Daubhill, I suggest you get an army of like minded “lads” together and do some ethnic cleansing.

Theres perhaps one or two on here who may help out, but I suspect you’ll need a few more.

whining on a football forum is unlikely to return suburban Bolton to the pre-70’s idyll you so obviously crave. You need affirmative action, otherwise you’re just an empty vessel fumbling away on a keyboard pouring out your baffled, tedious thoughts and losing arguments to a load of woke, limp-wristed lefties. Like shooting fish in a barrel.

It’s bad enough that you allowed Bolton to be “taken over” with barely a whimper. Tut tut.

All the best, no hard feelings. Xxx

03B657E8-1D10-41D9-ABD3-578A4C427CDD.png

• Site Supporter
36 minutes ago, Johnny1990 said:

I’m just keen to know why in this day and age you don’t want to live in a multiracial area. Not sure if I’ve mentioned it but predominantly white areas are notorious for anti immigration and racist views. Do you think it’s right to bring your children up in such areas?

For the last time - I don't give a single fuck how multiracial/multicultural the area I live in is or isn't. I'll crack on with my life regardless, and everyone else is free to crack on with theirs.

My children are perfectly happy, and their friends are probably a good representation of the demographics around here. Mostly White British, some non-white British, and a few Immigrants, including a Ukrainian. They don't give a flying fuck what colour their mates are or where they come from, because they're not thick as fuck like you.

Edited by Cheese

2 hours ago, Not in Crawley said:

Is this Miami and his he's half Comanche thing 😂. I mean, I knew a lot of roofers were cowboys, but Indians?

It’s not Miami. Too articulate. Also, someone called him a nonce and he didn’t fly off the handle and send a load of threatening PMs.

16 minutes ago, Spider said:

No, I’m bored with you now and this is whataboutery on a truly biblical scale.

If you want to get rid of Asians, and “improve” Deane and Daubhill, I suggest you get an army of like minded “lads” together and do some ethnic cleansing.

Theres perhaps one or two on here who may help out, but I suspect you’ll need a few more.

whining on a football forum is unlikely to return suburban Bolton to the pre-70’s idyll you so obviously crave. You need affirmative action, otherwise you’re just an empty vessel fumbling away on a keyboard pouring out your baffled, tedious thoughts and losing arguments to a load of woke, limp-wristed lefties. Like shooting fish in a barrel.

It’s bad enough that you allowed Bolton to be “taken over” with barely a whimper. Tut tut.

All the best, no hard feelings. Xxx

03B657E8-1D10-41D9-ABD3-578A4C427CDD.png

Wouldn’t say I lost every argument. I think I called a load of bullshit out in here. Nobody on here would ever chose to live in an Asian majority area. Ever. including yourself. The loudest on here against my opinions were ironically the ones who live in the whitest of white areas. Funny that. Again including yourself. Strange that. Farewell 

11 minutes ago, Cheese said:

For the last time - I don't give a single fuck how multiracial/multicultural the area I live in is or isn't. I'll crack on with my life regardless, and everyone else is free to crack on with theirs.

My children are perfectly happy, and their friends are probably a good representation of the demographics around here. Mostly White British, some non-white British, and a few Immigrants, including a Ukrainian. They don't give a flying fuck what colour their mates are or where they come from, because they're not thick as fuck like you.

Ok friend of the brown people but chooses to live in a white area. I’ll not rattle your cage again. 

7 minutes ago, Cheese said:

I'm a friend of all people, unless they're a cunt.

Ok friend of the brown people. Can you show us some pics of you with brown people? Infact don’t bother as you will  conveniently not have any. Very interesting that. Is friends with all the colours under the sun but can’t prove it. Hmmmmm