Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Donald Dead Cat On Is Head Trump

little whitt

1 hour ago, royal white said:

£50? 

He has committed crimes and he is not above the law  so he should go to prison, we might have to wait until leaves office to find out. It was a figure of speech but i am happy to match your £50 and the loser pays it to the charity of Happy's choice? 

Edited by Salford Trotter

25 minutes ago, Salford Trotter said:

He has committed crimes and he is not above the law  so he should go to prison, we might have to wait until leaves office to find out. It was a figure of speech but i am happy to match your £50 and the loser pays it to the charity of Happy's choice? 

My charity is me, should you win feel free to donate to any charity you like 

• Site Supporter
19 hours ago, Salford Trotter said:

I am not doing for personal gain so i wont bother thank you

I saw an interview with an American chap about this yesterday.

He was explaining that it is "a he said she said situation" and under American law the Don would have to be found innocent.

Moreover, the money would have to have come from election funds to be illegal.

It may be bollocks of course but I'm just conveying the message.

I guess they'll need to find proper evidence to prove it.

2 hours ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

I saw an interview with an American chap about this yesterday.

He was explaining that it is "a he said she said situation" and under American law the Don would have to be found innocent.

Moreover, the money would have to have come from election funds to be illegal.

It may be bollocks of course but I'm just conveying the message.

I guess they'll need to find proper evidence to prove it.

The Federal Prosecutors in the southern district of NY wouldn't have brought charges if they didn't have evidence of a crime, Cohen was found guilty of telling lies and jailed on this and other charges. Judge Napolitano said as much on Fox said that no matter who paid the money to the women involved if they were paid Trump is guilty. The National Enquirer evidence will just reinforce the case against him. On top of that is all his dodgy business deals, tax dodging and Russian collusion. He is nailed on guilty. 

Edited by Salford Trotter

3 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

He might be.

But not yet.

Wait until he leaves office, he is crapping himself now so imagine what he will be feeling like when he nears the end in 2 or 6 years time. In the meantime his family and his cohorts will be looking over their shoulders as Mueller brings his investigation to a close  in the next few months. 

• Members
6 hours ago, Salford Trotter said:

Wait until he leaves office, he is crapping himself now so imagine what he will be feeling like when he nears the end in 2 or 6 years time. In the meantime his family and his cohorts will be looking over their shoulders as Mueller brings his investigation to a close  in the next few months. 

A very interesting comment from the Trumpinator. You concede that another 6 years is a possibility then?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...