Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Donald Dead Cat On Is Head Trump

little whitt

1 hour ago, tyldesley_white said:

What does he need twitter  for , hes got his own now called "Truth social", which I believe is sinking quicker then the Titanic

Said it before, he should have called it "Trumpet" with the tagline "blow your own". if he's still interested I'll take $10M cash for the idea. No cheques. 

4 hours ago, royal white said:

Just watching his interview with Piers Morgan. What a guy hopefully he will be in again soon, and what about Piers having a bash as Prime Minister, I think he would do well. 

We ain't American. Nobody would fall for that bullshit.

• Members
6 hours ago, royal white said:

Just watching his interview with Piers Morgan. What a guy hopefully he will be in again soon, and what about Piers having a bash as Prime Minister, I think he would do well. 

200.gif

2 hours ago, mickbrown said:

We ain't American. Nobody would fall for that bullshit.

justin moore fish GIF

• Site Supporter

Trump is popular because he keeps things simple.

Policies - simple 

Speeches - simple 

Supporters - simple

He’s appealing because he doesn’t demand much thought and will employ Monkey See Monkey Do rhetoric to win over those of a low digit IQ.

Its not their fault. They don’t want to be troubled with the complexities of politics. Just a headline that satisfies an emotional need to punch one’s chest with patriotic jingoism before cracking a beer will do.

Its why immigration is such a battle ground - it’s simple. Colours. Even a retard can tell the difference between black and white so very little cerebral power is required. Keep it emotional. Keep it simple. Keep it Trump. Keep it Johnson.

• Members
7 hours ago, Spider said:

Trump is popular because he keeps things simple.

Policies - simple 

Speeches - simple 

Supporters - simple

He’s appealing because he doesn’t demand much thought and will employ Monkey See Monkey Do rhetoric to win over those of a low digit IQ.

Its not their fault. They don’t want to be troubled with the complexities of politics. Just a headline that satisfies an emotional need to punch one’s chest with patriotic jingoism before cracking a beer will do.

Its why immigration is such a battle ground - it’s simple. Colours. Even a retard can tell the difference between black and white so very little cerebral power is required. Keep it emotional. Keep it simple. Keep it Trump. Keep it Johnson.

He’s a businessman so he looks at what his audience wants

Doesnt have the country’s best interests at heart he has his own it’s a popularity contest.

• 2 months later...
  • Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, Winchester White said:

To be fair Cheesy, he is old and my grandad used to go off tangent like that when he struggled and he was younger than Biden. 

Anyway ignore me, been a day to forget.

Sorry to hear that mate. Hope you're ok.