Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Donald Dead Cat On Is Head Trump

little whitt

• Members
2 hours ago, bolty58 said:

Back to spouting dog shit I see. Did you ever actually read and attempt to understand what was said by those you accuse?

No, thought not.

I hope he comes back simply to piss certain people off yet again. The same cunts who have created this fucked up world we now inhabit where saying what you think could now get you a criminal record. The same cunts who preen themselves and say "Look how virtuous I am". The legion of snitches, creeps and do gooders.

You can't legislate for stupidity.

Fuckin hell you sound like a belligerent childĀ 

• Site Supporter

No particular view on Biden as a president; some good things, some not so good.

Sadly, he does seem to show his age at times, and his speech can seem slurred and slow.

At least he seems to be trying to pull the USA into reality over climate change and deserves all the credit for that. The last incumbent appeared to be a denier.

7 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

No particular view on Biden as a president; some good things, some not so good.

Sadly, he does seem to show his age at times, and his speech can seem slurred and slow.

At least he seems to be trying to pull the USA into reality over climate change and deserves all the credit for that. The last incumbent appeared to be a denier.

A lot of the time the speech is because he has a stutter ( but hides it very well), he starts a word then suddenly changes it to another thats why he some time comes across as forgetfully when hes not

23 minutes ago, BobyBrno said:

I said after the election that Trump was the worst President in my lifetime. Ā (The graph below covers that) I also predicted that Biden would be the second worst. How did he get in?

Ā 

1875443F-D368-4486-9177-54EE474CD062.png

Don't know how they did that , but no way is Jnr. above Reagan, the republicans are still sucking that guys dick

2 minutes ago, tyldesley_white said:

Don't know how they did that , but no way is Jnr. above Reagan, the republicans are still sucking that guys dick

Itā€™s from the BBC. I canā€™t doubt their research.Ā 
I know you live there but I said before the election, in a country as big as the US, are they the best they can come up with? (Biden - Trump)

1 minute ago, BobyBrno said:

Itā€™s from the BBC. I canā€™t doubt their research.Ā 
I know you live there but I said before the election, in a country as big as the US, are they the best they can come up with? (Biden - Trump)

Just read it again its for the first year in office that would make more senseĀ 

36 minutes ago, BobyBrno said:

I said after the election that Trump was the worst President in my lifetime. Ā (The graph below covers that) I also predicted that Biden would be the second worst. How did he get in?

Ā 

1875443F-D368-4486-9177-54EE474CD062.png

Because second shittest is less shit than the shittest.

12 minutes ago, Lt. Aldo Raine said:

It's a record of their popularity rating in the October of their first year in office rather than the diration of their Presidency.

Of course. It could get worse or it could get better for all. Only time will tell.
I was making comparisons.

Boris v CorbynĀ 

Biden v Trump.

People saying that the opposition being the reason for the current government shouldnā€™t be an excuse for, well, the current government.

Based on Current popularity, Boris would get in by a landslide, Joe wouldnā€™t.Ā 
Im really more interested in European Politics. We still donā€™t have German Chancellor.

Ā 

41 minutes ago, BobyBrno said:

Of course. It could get worse or it could get better for all. Only time will tell.

Boris v CorbynĀ 

Biden v Trump.

People saying that the opposition being the reason for the current government shouldnā€™t be an excuse for, well, the current government.

Based on Current popularity, Boris would get in by a landslide, Joe wouldnā€™t.Ā 
Im really more interested in European Politics. We still donā€™t have German Chancellor.

Ā 

Indeed, but my post wasn't a defence of Biden just an explanation as to why George W. Bush's approval rating was higher than Reagan's in that particular poll.

• Site Supporter
48 minutes ago, BobyBrno said:

Boris v CorbynĀ 

Biden v Trump.

Ā 

Thing is that everyone has had 4 years to judge Trump as a leader. Corbyn has never done the job so itā€™s all guesswork about how he would have done.

Shit, in all likelihood. But itā€™s not a like for like comparison.

5 minutes ago, Spider said:

Thing is that everyone has had 4 years to judge Trump as a leader. Corbyn has never done the job so itā€™s all guesswork about how he would have done.

Shit, in all likelihood. But itā€™s not a like for like comparison.

Johnson has had 693 days in power.
During that time heā€™s had a pandemic and Brexit to handle. Letā€™s judge him and his government in a couple of years time.

If a better alternative is there, Iā€™ll be the first in the queue to vote for them.

Can you recommend anyone at the moment?

1 minute ago, BobyBrno said:

Johnson has had 693 days in power.
During that time heā€™s had a pandemic and Brexit to handle. Letā€™s judge him and his government in a couple of years time.

If a better alternative is there, Iā€™ll be the first in the queue to vote for them.

Can you recommend anyone at the moment?

Do you think there's any chance Blair might come back? By Christ, we could do with him.

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, Duck Egg said:

Do you think there's any chance Blair might come back? By Christ, we could do with him.

Why, have we a despot somewhere in the world who needs to feel the wrath of the UK armed forces on some trumped up idea they may have stockpiles of weapons of mass destruction?