Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

New Manager

Take Hunt Off

On here I half jokingly threw Sheridan's hat into the ring before we got Lenny in, mainly to counter calls for Browny, Keith Hill or Big Mick...

I seem to recall him wading in once when we had a team of men not pussies, for that (well that and a decent ratio with poor teams) he'll do for me.

#ABPBorKH...

Don't think Sheridan waded in, I think he started it in the first place! Browny talks a good game but I think that's it and a few ITK say he is an arrogant so and so. Sheridan I think the job may be beyond him but that goes for a lot including Brown. Glad I'm not making the decision almost as much as I'm glad it isn't the last board either. Will get behind whoever, would be really nice to get a good thing going again

That's where Karl Robinson does fit in.

His only management job has been at MK, where he was previously assistant to Ince.

He maintained that he would not leave until he got them to the Championship, and he stuck by that.

is previous baqckground was with Liverpool Academy, and then coaching at Blackburn.

He did sign a contract extension last year, but MK have never revealed how long (or hopefully short) it was.

He may be a free agent now, and rebuilding a club with a history as well as returning to the NW might be an attractive proposition for him. Or not.

That's where Karl Robinson does fit in.

His only management job has been at MK, where he was previously assistant to Ince.

He maintained that he would not leave until he got them to the Championship, and he stuck by that.

is previous baqckground was with Liverpool Academy, and then coaching at Blackburn.

He did sign a contract extension last year, but MK have never revealed how long (or hopefully short) it was.

He may be a free agent now, and rebuilding a club with a history as well as returning to the NW might be an attractive proposition for him. Or not.

I'm not keen on him, can't think he's achieved enough to make him a candidate for BWFC

I'd imagine the compo for Sheridan will be significantly lower than for Brown. Southend apparently would want 500k ish, so no chance with that one. I've read that Sheridan is maybe on around 60k a year at Oldham and he's got 2 years left on his contract.

I'm not keen on him, can't think he's achieved enough to make him a candidate for BWFC

Well he's had MK punching above their weight for all his time as manager.

And he lived up to his word.

And he's given kids opportunity to fly. Successfully.

Apart from that, maybe he's a nomark?

Well he's had MK punching above their weight for all his time as manager.

And he lived up to his word.

And he's given kids opportunity to fly. Successfully.

Apart from that, maybe he's a nomark?

He thought Rob Hall was a good addition to make to his squad.

For that reason alone, I'm out!