Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

New Manager

Take Hunt Off

Giggs would be great appointment. He would certainly help attract players to give us a chance.

But not a chance would he sign for us.

I dunno.

I think there's something in it. Gut feeling perhaps.

For him it would be an attractive proposition - a chance to cut his teeth at somewhere local, and a good chance to bring some of the United youth here on loan to bolster numbers.

I'd be excited by his appointment than some lower league journeyman that's gone from pillar to post like the rest of the candidates.

Next season is probably going to be totally shite anyway, so we may as well have a pop at something new.

He's been at the top for the whole of his career and knows what winning tastes like.

It's bollocks anyway, but If it's not it's a yes from me.

Giggs - no experience, shagged his sister in law aside from his Utd connections - FFS get a grip - gonna watch Lancs v Yorks and calm down.

What's him dipping his wick got to dae wi owt? Rhodri Giggs might be a complete cunt who deserves having his missus shagged (he's called fucking Rhodri, ffs)...

I was a reluctant Coterill man, but they're all a bit merry-go-round meh, besides if he's shite we can boo and jeer and bedsheet him with real feeling.

Giggsy IN!

:)