Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Anyone Had 'the Snip'?

TroySwoosh

• Site Supporter

Had it under local anaesthetic , stayed awake during so wouldn't have to stay in all night, at 12 minutes past 2 I was wishing I was anywhere else in the world but on that trolley, sure the surgeon thought he was chopping firewood, seen gentler actions digging footings.

Ached for a week afterwards, possibly due to the fact I was at a christening so didn't take any pain killers, got pissed and thought I could kick a football with the kids, which wasn't the best idea I've ever had.

Worse part though is taking you sample back in, waiting room full of people, trying to be discreet with this tub, and gob almighty receptionist announces to the world " have you had vasectomy love? That your sample,? do you need another tub love?"

I've also had other mates say they felt no affect at all, so I just have a had a rough arsed surgeon or be a soft twat

I always wondered what those portacabins on B&Q were. Doing operations! Actual clinical procedures! This was under the Labour government who are behind the Save Our NHS campaign. Bollocks. Literally.

It's far easier and cheaper than opening up a ward. Makes perfect sense to me.

• Site Supporter

I once had my balls thoroughly drained in the car park of a Maplin.

She didn't use any knives or scissors though and I had a pleasant tingle afterwards rather than a dull ache.

Edited by Spider

• Site Supporter

I once had my balls thoroughly drained in the car park of a Maplin.

She didn't use any knives or scissors though and I had a pleasant tingle afterwards rather than a dull ache.

Lucky sod. Whenever I've been, only been offered a catalogue.

Guess they were testing your jack plug.

Mine was under a general, went alternate round the ward. Worst bit was the anaesthetics wearing off middle of the night when I got up for a piss and the dressing was a bit bloody and I was a bit wobbly! Nearly sat on a bag of coat hangers, wouldn't have been advisable!

All I can do is refer back to a previous classic from over a decade ago:

Posted 09 November 2004 - 12:30 PM

Here's what happened.
Sunday 21.00 hrs shaved mi teds.
Monday 15.30 arrived @ Salford butchers for my op arter being told on the letter to arriv 15 mins before appointment time, with slippers, dressing gown, urine sample & shaved fuckin scrotum.
Monday 16.25 got taken into the surgery, to be met by the biggest fattest darkie bloke i've ever seen.
he introduces himself & asks for my urine sample.
I say "where d'ya want me to get undressed".
He says "for what".
I say "for the op"
He say's "this is just a pre op interview"
I say "you must be Jokin, don't say I've shaved mi nuts for nowt"
"I'm afraid so he say's.
Now after going redder than a London teletext manure fan.
we agreed that the op should take place on the 25th Nov this year.

Regads Isaac the thickestcuntthissidethemississippiriver.

toodle pip

I remember that I had to take 3 semen samples back to the pathology lab at Warrington hospital and each sample had to be delivered no later than 30 minutes after ejaculation.

On the 3rd sample, I went to the bathroom like you do, my Mrs knew what I was doing, I was just in the process of thinking about shooting over kirsty Gallagher's knockers and then there was a shout from downstairs, it was my Mrs and she said "my Dad's here, he's doing some diy" not exactly what I was wanting to hear!

Edited by Blondi

And my reticence stems from a mate of a mate.

His 'teds' (throw back in homage) swelled up and the stiches bust - he was in a bad way.

Had to crawl  to the bathroom on his belly. He left a trail across the carpet like, and I quote  'a baby seal that had been clubbed and dragged across the ice'

Edited by mickbrown

• 6 months later...