Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Anyone Had 'the Snip'?

TroySwoosh

• Site Supporter

Had it done with a local anesthetic.

One thing though, the nurse who came with the shaving kit was a bloke who was camp as a row of pink tents. Proper bloody effeminate.

He explained that he was there to shave me and obviously sensed I was rather less happy about this than he was.

As my voice lowered by about an octave it was quite obvious that I didn't want him anywhere near my knob.

He assured me that he'd played around plenty of cocks and was quite an expert.

To be honest, I didn't doubt it at all. He did eventually offer to leave me a BIC razor and some foam and I could do it myself. I eagerly grabbed the stuff off him and set to the job.

When I was eventually wheeled into the theatre, the nurse and surgeon were laughing their heads off at my attempts at pubic shaving. The nurse said, "I take it Brian was on pre-ops today?"

I replied that, yes, I believed he was called Brian.

The surgeon continued, "And you didn't want him to shave you, preferring to do it yourself?"

"Yes," I replied, "That's about the situation."

"Well," said the nurse, "If you'd let Brian do it, he'd have shaved a one inch square at each side, NOT the whole lot so it looks something like a plucked chicken."

Took weeks of bloody scratching to grow back.

That said, if I was in the same situation again, I'd still do my own.

I'm getting the image of Welephant.

I was going to say it sounds like the men of WW are going for the David Bellamy look. Lads, look after your garden for the lady in your life.

It makes it look bigger too.

Mine looks like a baked bean stuffed inside a Brillo pad otherwise.

I never had to shave, todays advice says it is proven that shaving actually increases the chances of infection due to the minute cuts.

I do however maintain a regulation 3mm. The wife stipulates that this is the optimum length for her pleasure.

I do however maintain a regulation 3mm. The wife stipulates that this is the optimum length for her pleasure.

I hope you're still on about pubic hair or that'll make Gonzo and his baked bean look like Robert Cabrera.

(yes I had to google it)

I got told to get rid of the whole lot of hair attached to the body and all of it at the top of the sack. Had to be a wet shave in case of friction burns/infection from a dry shave. Had to do it the night before the op

Woke up after the op and there were two tiny cuts at the top of the sack and that was it. Balls were suspended in a hammock-type jock strap thing for a week to prevent the cuts stretching and opening up but no pain or owt. Dead simple

Problem now is I have to keep all the hair down to a short length or all I see is a full-flavour-behaviour Bob Marley looking back at me

Grooming bollock hair ain't for me. Never have never will. Let it just fell out. Regularly find short and curlies round house prob from when having a good scratch. Intact male grooming in general ain't for me. Booked using moisturiser etc, tarts. Shower in the morning with shower gel. Brush teeth, spray of deodorant that's your lot. Don't bother with hair even, though im losing it anyway so minimal to style

• 1 year later...

Bump.

Booked in. Two kids is enough for anyone!

Had a read through this thread, I went from the mrs taking her engagement ring off and giving me the silent treatment after getting in at 4am following a sportsmans dinner to getting her cheggers within 3 months.

I was given the choice of where I wanted to have it done and opted for Beaumont hospital. Dressing gown, newspapers and tea & toast. My mate had his done in a portacabin behind B&Q!

I had local anaesthetic. It's not painful but its an odd feeling I can tell you