Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Tv Shows

L/H White

• Site Supporter
19 minutes ago, Francis Fogarty said:

Well, I say GL, but my right honourable friend and Top Hat sporter disputed it at length recently.

I'll have to drink somewhere more easily identifiable in future.

You’re either in Morris Green or Farnworth then. 

23 hours ago, Winchester White said:

Fucking hell, this Falklands doc on Ch4 is insightful, superb.

21 hours ago, Alf Hartigan said:

Really good that

Just caught up with it now, was really interesting and eye opening the shortcomings and disasters we endured or narrowly missed. Tony Wilson comes out of it terribly doesn't he?

It's a shame it was only 90 minutes as there's so many other stories they could have told, especially the air war (I know I would say that, but its true) Even on that side of it there was controversy, the rivalry between Navy and Air Force was ridiculous. The RN had a very low opinion of the insane Vulcan raid right at the start of the war!

I'd definitely recommend the book "Across An Angry Sea" by the D Squadron SAS Falklands commander Cedric Delves, its a big bugger and quite dry in places but the insight into what happened down there is incredible especially what happened on the Fortuna Glacier. What heroes those men were and are.

• Site Supporter
On 28/03/2022 at 13:39, Youri McAnespie said:

Seriously - where do they get jizz from?

And if McGovern had the babbeh she feeds on mushy peas and Microchips (the microwave potato things not the electronic components) does that mean her 'wife' is the one who dons the strap-on?

These questions need answering - A World in Action special perhaps?

The mind boggles.

She needs to be investigated she just mentioned 'parmos' for the four hundred thousandth time, she is a total smog scrubber. She says 'yeah' every other word. 'Boro twats are the most backwards fuckers - no wonder they abused all those kids.

I've just flicked it on whilst having some dinner.

There are 3 of them sitting in wheelie bins full of cold water. Much to the forced amusement of the bystanders.

It's making Mrs Brown's Boys look like actual comedy.

39 minutes ago, Spider said:

I've just flicked it on whilst having some dinner.

There are 3 of them sitting in wheelie bins full of cold water. Much to the forced amusement of the bystanders.

It's making Mrs Brown's Boys look like actual comedy.

Why does that chubby girl wear a dog collar and a cape and pretend to be a Vicar, that McGovern is a real tramp, "Yeah", "yeah", "yeah"...

How the fuck is she on telly, she talks like Gazza after two bottles of gin. She feeds her babbeh Barr Cola and Wotsits.

Where did she get the jizz from?

Edited by Youri McAnespie

• Members
16 hours ago, Duck Egg said:

4 into this latest series. Can't for the life of me remember the back story of the pregnant lass in Liverpool.  Still cant suck air in through my teeth like the OGs neither. You get me?

She told that mon where Sully was going to be at that memorial and he went and tried so shoot him. Dushane said he’d give her a pass but she’d have to leave 

7 hours ago, Rudy said:

She told that mon where Sully was going to be at that memorial and he went and tried so shoot him. Dushane said he’d give her a pass but she’d have to leave 

But how did she end up in Liverpool with Curtis? Seem to recognise him. Was there a deal done so she became his Mrs?

I’ve got one episode to go. Belting series this one.