Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Tv Shows

L/H White

4 hours ago, Marc505 said:

Actually caught a few minutes of that shitshow this morning, the actual fuck was he cooking they looked like slugs. Horrendous viewing.

Some stupid Aussie ate a slug as a pissed-up dare, he's now quadraspazzed on life glug or probably now brown bread because they have some mad toxic parasite in them (slugs not Aussies). Hugh Feeny Whittington cooked some up on one of his shows, he boiled them first, even he turned his nose up after sampling one.

4 hours ago, Youri McAnespie said:

Some stupid Aussie ate a slug as a pissed-up dare, he's now quadraspazzed on life glug or probably now brown bread because they have some mad toxic parasite in them (slugs not Aussies). Hugh Feeny Whittington cooked some up on one of his shows, he boiled them first, even he turned his nose up after sampling one.

There's just some things that should be left crawling around on the floor not put on a plate!

• Members
18 hours ago, royal white said:

SAS who dares wins has been ruined with Rudy, the yank. He’s like a BTEC Ant Middleton. 

I have been tempted a couple of times to enter

Dont fancy crying on national tv though 

• Members
6 minutes ago, gonzo said:

Don't fuck with the cats. 

Brilliant watch. 

Im shocked that A, I don't remember the cases and B, Ive never received or sent any of the videos.

Someone has deffo sent me the video

One where he’s chopping the poor fuckers head off and another with the snake. Mad cunt

1 minute ago, Not in Crawley said:

It's so good, it's from the bloke who made The Big Short which I also love - get watching it if you haven't already.

Big basketball fan so I’m looking forward to it 
The big short has been on Netflix list for ages I’ll have a watch hun

2 hours ago, Rudy said:

Someone has deffo sent me the video

One where he’s chopping the poor fuckers head off and another with the snake. Mad cunt

Big basketball fan so I’m looking forward to it 
The big short has been on Netflix list for ages I’ll have a watch hun

You won't be disappointed with the Big Short, the book it's based on is fantastic as well.

• Site Supporter
5 hours ago, bolty58 said:

Gazza documentary on BBC2 this week looks good.

I can't think of much I'd less like to watch than the story of one of  England's finest footballers ruining his life 

• Members
7 hours ago, bolty58 said:

Gazza documentary on BBC2 this week looks good.

I love Gazza. It breaks my heart to see his fall from grace. Only has himself to blame like. 
Two things Gary Lineker has said over the years that has made me smile

He would only ever pass you the ball if he knew he was going to get it straight back

And he was his happiest when he was on the football pitch. Genuinely born to play football.

25 minutes ago, Zico said:

after it coming up last week on here, revisited Nathan Barley and watched 3 episodes last night (free on All 4)

still relevant

Nathan Barley is like Peep Show, The Thick of It, The Trip, Alan Partridge and the IT Crowd as they are never really off round our house - always the go to programmes to watch at the end of the day if there is nothing else on.