Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Tv Shows

L/H White

• Site Supporter
14 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

Not sure I can be bothered watching the second half of the series, just been really boring.

It’s ok so far. Like a lot of these things it can be a bit samey plot-wise, but it’s still superb.

• Members

The Thief his wife and a canoe Is great really enjoyed it, if it wasn’t a true story I’d say it’s the most far fetched bollocks I’ve ever seen. Insane that it’s true.

On 01/05/2022 at 20:21, Rudy said:

Watching The Thief , His Wife and A Canoe

If it wasn’t a true story I’d say it’s the most far fetched bollocks I’ve ever seen. Mental it’s true.

59 minutes ago, Rudy said:

The Thief his wife and a canoe Is great really enjoyed it, if it wasn’t a true story I’d say it’s the most far fetched bollocks I’ve ever seen. Insane that it’s true.

Did you watch it twice?

23 hours ago, Spider said:

It’s ok so far. Like a lot of these things it can be a bit samey plot-wise, but it’s still superb.

I'm trying, but every episode I fall asleep in! I think it's the blue colourwash.

I'll plough on through. Its a bit like a book, I have a 100 page red line - if I go over then I have to get to the end, if it doesn't grab me by then, i'm not having it. I'm well over the 100 page with this show.

The last book I did that to was Morrissey's biography. I think I threw it against the wall more than I read it. Dear god, it was awful and not even funny awful.

• Site Supporter
9 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

I'm trying, but every episode I fall asleep in! I think it's the blue colourwash.

I'll plough on through. Its a bit like a book, I have a 100 page red line - if I go over then I have to get to the end, if it doesn't grab me by then, i'm not having it. I'm well over the 100 page with this show.

The last book I did that to was Morrissey's biography. I think I threw it against the wall more than I read it. Dear god, it was awful and not even funny awful.

Morrissey's book is a bit like a Ladybird Mein Kampf

On 02/05/2022 at 11:34, Spider said:

Is where I’m at

Its building nicely

John-Boy Walton should have stayed on the mountain though. All this intrigue hasn’t done him any favours

3 minutes ago, bolton_blondie said:

No matter how shit my life is at the moment, at least I don't have a penis growing out of my arm 😂😂😂😂😂

And he’s swinging it around to illustrate how difficult his life his to his friends who all look like they were extras in snatch 🤨

• Site Supporter
30 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Great to see mrs browns boys back on 

comedy genius 

Indeed.

The sooner they do the collaboration with Romesh, the better. The very peak of comedy.

• Members
1 hour ago, Escobarp said:

Great to see mrs browns boys back on 

comedy genius 

Today I saw a lad who in college was the lad to go to if you wanted  narcotics, dvds, knock off phones.

He used to always send videos from around the world. He ended up being expelled for showing Ken Bigley beheading. 

He sent me a video of ‘necklacing’ in Nigeria.

They handcuffed some poor cunt, tyre  around the neck, filled full of petrol and set alight. 

He writhed around like an out of control hosepipe,  screaming into the night, until the flames took his breath away and he died out like a Shit Catherine wheel.

Still funnier than Mrs Browns Boys. 

Edited by Rudy