Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Tv Shows

L/H White

• Moderators

Inside No. 9

not seen this weeks yet

but not sure how it's passed me by before, but saw the Christmas special and last weeks, good stuff

working my way through series 1 & 2 - the one with Sheridan Smith in it is one of the best things i've seen in years

once i get this out the way I'll be doing Pyschoville next as that's also passed me by 

New series stated last night: prime suspect 1973

Looks decent.

I watched it, and didn't think very much happened, hopefully it'll improve

The girl in the lead role is definitely going on my list though

• Site Supporter

I watched it, and didn't think very much happened, hopefully it'll improve

The girl in the lead role is definitely going on my list though

Absolutely.

Think it will be decent, a bit of painting the scene last night, bit life on Mars ish.

First scene though, did they have those blue inhalers in 1973.

OJ: Made in America. 3 part documentary on BBC. The first two parts are over 3 hours each. Watched the first over a couple of nights. Been good viewing. Great footage of him in college football and got Buffalo Bills. Didn't realise how good he was. Until he met Nicole Brown you'd have thought he was inline to be first black president such was his popularity with both black & white Americans.

Goes very deep into the social scene of LA at the time and how the LAPD treated the black community without compromise.

• Site Supporter

One to watch (maybe) is a re-enactment of the escape from Mutiny on the Bounty (Mon Ch4 9 pm)

Led by former a SAS man, Anthony Middleton, 9 men are set adrift in the Pacific.

http://www.aol.co.uk/entertainment/2016/08/24/sas-hunk-anthony-middleton-will-recreate-famous-mutiny-on-the-bounty-voyage-for-new-tv-show/

• Moderators

Inside No. 9 currently on Iplayer. Same people who did The League of Gentlemen. Dark and brilliant - the last one in the series about the Professor who compiles cryptic crosswords is a work of genius.

You seen the previous 2 series? Some good uns there

The christmas special was good as well

4th series currently being made

I'm half way through series six and bored to shit of it

Andrew Lincoln acting has become boring

It really looks like it isn't going anywhere, just repeating old story lines

It's a funny one.  It can be really good or it can drag, have lots of 'filler' episodes and be repetitive.  To be fair given the environment you'd kind of expect repetition but only for so long.  It needs to expand the world imo, which in S7 it's starting to, but they've dragged that out at times as well.

I know that in the comics it leads to a big war and it looks like it's going that way in the show, which could be awesome if done right

My feeling is AMC milk its popularity so drag it out unnecessarily.

Last few episodes of S6 get pretty good as is the start of S7.

You seen the previous 2 series? Some good uns there

The christmas special was good as well

4th series currently being made

I've not seen any of this series - seen a couple of old ones including the one set in the dark ages when somebody was being accused of being a watch. I don't watch much telly so I always miss when these things are on. I'll go and watch the older ones now.

• Site Supporter

One to watch (maybe) is a re-enactment of the escape from Mutiny on the Bounty (Mon Ch4 9 pm)

Led by former a SAS man, Anthony Middleton, 9 men are set adrift in the Pacific.

http://www.aol.co.uk/entertainment/2016/08/24/sas-hunk-anthony-middleton-will-recreate-famous-mutiny-on-the-bounty-voyage-for-new-tv-show/

Fucking annoying scouser.