Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Tv Shows

L/H White

not sure it was worth sitting through 16 mostly dull episodes for

however, did enjoy that Walking Dead finale

the only frustration being it's ended just as it got going

Loved Negans exit in the truck, he's a great character. Apart from that thought it was the worst series so far.

Vikings and sons next.

Jools Holland...

Thundercat - music is inoffensive enough, but why has he got a security tag still attached to his hat?

Is this the latest shite fashion statement? For a start it's a piece of piss to remove them, without spilling the ink, a couple of pipe cleaners and a surgical glove does the trick...

It's as bad as leaving the silver disc stickers on snapback hats. Young people are cunts.

The Trip to Spain

Wonderful

Is that the Coogan/Brydon thing? Must be series 3 by now surely? I saw series 1 and thought it was decent.

Caught up with Line Of Duty & Homeland last night.

Line Of Duty shaping up for another good finale, Homeland finished with a bit of a whimper, for me. Main act took place half way through the episode, rest was foundations for yet another new series.

Has it been confirmed how many more they are doing?

Sorry, didn't notice this comment until today.

Not that I know of. Going by the comics (which are still being released) there's enough material for at least 2-3 more seasons as it currently stands.

All that could change if the ratings plummet though. Season 7 was terribly rated. A lot of people stopped watching after episode 1 "crossed the line".

Sorry, didn't notice this comment until today.

Not that I know of. Going by the comics (which are still being released) there's enough material for at least 2-3 more seasons as it currently stands.

All that could change if the ratings plummet though. Season 7 was terribly rated. A lot of people stopped watching after episode 1 "crossed the line".

????????