Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Transfer Gossip

Ratwhite

• Site Supporter

He is a bit pissed off to say the least sounds like we would have had the forest lad anyway plus Chungy & you would have to agree Madine/Walker/Chungy might have given us more than we now have .

Madine put in a written transfer request. Not much anyone can do after that, not even the owner.

Having read ken's report, I would like to humbly apologies for having bad thoughts about him. Even though we knew on the 24th that GM wanted out?

Soz ken.

yeah, what a cunt, gets the written transfer request then swans off and does absolutely nothing until 6pm on the 31st *

* This is speculation (by others), and in no way indicates that I think there may have a been a shitload of unsuccessful attempts to sin a replacement in the interveening 7 days.

Parkinson doesn't seem to think so.

We’ll see

Anyone crying over Madine going / KA bleeding the club dry etc that wants a £1k bet about us staying up in the next 24 hours bring it on.

My bet is we stay up, yours is we go down

Put your money where your mouths are

We will stop up and we will have more money for it. Win-win

Edited by jules_darby

As per usual an immature and completely incorrect statement.

I would say I am pretty close to the mark.

You state you like KA statement. It’s the same as the rest. He has no reason to lie. Just because you like the content this time doesn’t mean the others were bollocks.

And I am yet to see the trust breaking ground to win fans over. Despite the national mantra from all the trusts

I would say I am pretty close to the mark.

You state you like KA statement. It’s the same as the rest. He has no reason to lie. Just because you like the content this time doesn’t mean the others were bollocks.

And I am yet to see the trust breaking ground to win fans over. Despite the national mantra from all the trusts

I’m a fan of KA he’s doing a great job however we shouldn’t be fooled that he’s here just for the greater good of BWFC he’s in it for himself, you can’t get your head round the Trust not licking his arse, the Trust are there to oversee and cast a critical eye and make sure that the clubs not put in peril and to alert fans to any such concerns and long may that continue. If you actually visited a trust steering group meeting like you said you would you might find it enlightening.

We’ll see

Anyone crying over Madine going / KA bleeding the club dry etc that wants a £1k bet about us staying up in the next 24 hours bring it on.

My bet is we stay up, yours is we go down

Put your money where your mouths are

We will stop up and we will have more money for it. Win-win

I bet you your MUG  :thumbsup: 

I’m a fan of KA he’s doing a great job however we shouldn’t be fooled that he’s here just for the greater good of BWFC he’s in it for himself, you can’t get your head round the Trust not licking his arse, the Trust are there to oversee and cast a critical eye and make sure that the clubs not put in peril and to alert fans to any such concerns and long may that continue. If you actually visited a trust steering group meeting like you said you would you might find it enlightening.

They are no different to the hordes of bell ends on twitter casting a 'critical eye' over proceedings on a daily basis.

Before yesterday, I thought that we'd probably stay up, but now, that we'll probably go down.

Can't really blame anyone......if Madine was offered the chance to nearly double his wages, who can blame him for taking it, & Mr Anderson seems to have played a blinder by screwing £6m out of Cardiff for a player who wanted to leave, but i feel really sorry for Parky, who having worked wonders getting us promoted & giving us a fighting chance of staying up with the weakest squad in the league has now lost -mid-season - by far his most important player.

With players who couldn't get into Forest's team, past- its like Wilbrahim & Alf & a lack of any midfield creativity, it's going to be hard work staying up now. Good luck Parky.

• Site Supporter

He is a bit pissed off to say the least sounds like we would have had the forest lad anyway plus Chungy & you would have to agree Madine/Walker/Chungy might have given us more than we now have .

More than happy to have clough if we couldn't get cyl.

Don't think we had any option once Madine asked to go. If he'd sulked and gone shit then he'd have been no use. Not sure we can afford to carry someone like that.

We may not have got the same deal if he'd stayed and done ok, as Cardiff may well have looked elsewhere

They are no different to the hordes of bell ends on twitter casting a 'critical eye' over proceedings on a daily basis.

Proper Bolton fans on the Trust doing a thankless task with no reward, they deserve more respect than to be classed as bell ends but that’s the world we live in nowadays days folk offering nothing slagging off folk trying to make a difference.

Edited by Mounts Kipper

Proper Bolton fans on the Trust doing a thankless task with no reward, they deserve more respect than to be classed as bell ends but that’s the world we live in nowadays days folk offering nothing slagging off folk trying to make a difference.

Go on I will play. Why are they proper fans? I haven’t seen them singing the praises of the club.

• Site Supporter

Im not trying to say we should have tried to hang on to Madine given the fee & the fact he wanted to go just pointing out why Parky will feel he has a more difficult task now to keep us up

Hopefully KA can pull a 6ft 5inch rabbit out the hat.

Not doubt, but seeing his interview I'm more confident that he's confident we can do it.

If David Lee has got the U23s playing good football, who knows we might see a bit in the first team.

Go on I will play. Why are they proper fans? I haven’t seen them singing the praises of the club.

Long time fans some over 50 years I’ve met them they’ve the club at heart you seem to think that being critical of the owner on some occasions means they hate him and that translates as hating the club when in fact nothing could be further from the truth. I think a lot of your anger was because of Izza he’s now left me the board and perhaps that was for the better given his past tweets and comments.

Long time fans some over 50 years I’ve met them they’ve the club at heart you seem to think that being critical of the owner on some occasions means they hate him and that translates as hating the club when in fact nothing could be further from the truth. I think a lot of your anger was because of Izza he’s now left me the board and perhaps that was for the better given his past tweets and comments.

They need to start again. Get fans on side. Show they have the club at heart

Terrific post