Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Transfer Gossip

Ratwhite

If we had signed McGoldrick it would have been a great effort.Seems like CYL got stitched up by weasel face Hodgson.

I'm sure there will be a conserted effort to get a out of contract target man .

KA tells it like it is .My view has always been we needed to change things to stay up well I got that with knobs on .

COYWM

• Site Supporter

Brilliant work from Ken and co

Hear kids worshipping Madine and slagging off the club can fuck off back to follow the DMB’s

Wet cunts

We’re staying up, with more money and we’ll play better and more successful football

What’s not to like?!

Indeed. I'm quite looking forward to seeing vela and Clough linking together, hopefully with ameobi and walker too. Could be quite exciting and entertaining.

Hear kids worshipping Madine and slagging off the club can fuck off back to follow the DMB’s

Wet cunts

We’re staying up, with more money and we’ll play better and more successful football

What’s not to like?!

You confident that we can retain enough possession and hold the ball up to give the back 4 and midfield a breather? I'm not. We need more than what we have so lets hope the Andersons can pull a rabbit out of the hat because as it stands we ain't got enough to stay up.   

Wet cunts

What’s not to like?!

Parkinson doesn't seem to think so. 

Has he said something?

U4pWcsfs_bigger.jpgMarc Iles @MarcIles
FollowingFollowing @MarcIles
More

PP on Madine sale: "It's easy to say we've sold our top goalscorer but I don't pay the wages every month. On whether squad is stronger: "You’re asking a question, I think you know the answer. Probably not, when you have taken the top scorer out of the team."

• Site Supporter

U4pWcsfs_bigger.jpgMarc Iles‏ @MarcIles

FollowingFollowing @MarcIles

More

PP on Madine sale: "It's easy to say we've sold our top goalscorer but I don't pay the wages every month. On whether squad is stronger: "You’re asking a question, I think you know the answer. Probably not, when you have taken the top scorer out of the team."

Well he needs to get used to it quickly. If Madine had handed in a transfer request over a week ago, then parky must have known that he'd be going providing sufficient cash was stumped up. Obviously we don't know what he's been doing behind the scenes, but its his job (at least in part) to source a suitable replacement.

Obviously we may be weaker in one position, but the squad does seem to have been enhanced- and presumably he's been involved in it.

• Site Supporter

Thing is PP don't have a plan B 

and he is almost saying that 

Parkinson: The players we've brought in will bring quality to the squad. We now need to find a system and style that suits us and wins football matches.

Ken has some serious dosh in his pockets now, if Parkinson can't find a way of playing without Madine, he'll be gone, and it won't take a huge chunk out of the 6m

Blu marble needs paying in a couple of months and so do HMRC.

JSL

Ken has done enough and given the right tools to do the job in hand

Parkinson will be pissed off no doubt but he needs to snap out and change his way of playing rather quick

If he comes out all negative tomorrow I’d fuck him off

You can put your mortgage on 4-5-1 with wilbrahamovic up top.