Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Transfer Gossip

Ratwhite

On 12/03/2022 at 20:25, Mantra said:

I know this is off topic but apparently Haaland is going to City, if that happens might as well just give city the title next season 

I thought we had a poster off here who was that high up at Manchester City that KDB used to babysit his children and and Vincent Kompany used to deliver his milk?

or has he departed now? The poster I mean?

• Site Supporter
22 minutes ago, NeilhartCEO said:

I thought we had a poster off here who was that high up at Manchester City that KDB used to babysit his children and and Vincent Kompany used to deliver his milk?

or has he departed now? The poster I mean?

The mask slips a little.

• Members

@Mr Grey

I really don’t give a fuck what you think of me or believe 

I have absolutely no desire to need to prove to you or anyone else who I am or what I have achieved 

All you’ve done in the last few days and weeks is shown yourself up to be a total and utter prick. The messages off posters I got off here at the weekend back it up that you’ve made your self look like a fuckin idiot. 
Daz called you a bully, you’re not a bully to be a bully you’d have to be intimidating, scary,  you’re about 5ft who acts like they’re part of a fuckin firm because they go to away games hiding behind your so called elite mates.

You get told to wind it in but you can’t because you’re behind a keyboard the only one carrying  it on.

Pathetic old man. 

3 minutes ago, wanderer1984 said:

This feud still going on then.

Sadly it appears so ... but it's completely one sided and there's only one person making themselves look like a cock. Quite why, I don't know. Presumably gets off on the pats on the back and sniggers from his little gang. It's very sad.

3 minutes ago, DazBob said:

Sadly it appears so ... but it's completely one sided and there's only one person making themselves look like a cock. Quite why, I don't know. Presumably gets off on the pats on the back and sniggers from his little gang. It's very sad.

Not seen out from others aimed at Rudy on here. Not sure what this little gang thing means. Unless I've missed something. Which is usually the case.

1 minute ago, Mr Grey said:

Is it? Why, explain?,

I've called someone out, again, provide proof of my so-called bullying post.

I suggest you look up the meaning of it  it doesn't need to be any one specific post.

To constantly snipe and attempt to undermine/embarrass/humiliate someone on a public forum is bullying behaviour IMO.

I just don't understand why? Has Rudy ever done anything to you to justify it? If it's a personal/private beef then deal with it away from everyone else.

• Members
6 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

I'm glad your calling my mates elite, I'm sure they will be well chuffed, however I am not NeilCEO, not even a bluff, not guilty, I called out your bullshit out, which isn't bullying.

But if you want to provide proof of any post were I've so-called bullied you, feel free to disclose.

Literally said you weren’t a bully. 

3 minutes ago, wanderer1984 said:

Not seen out from others aimed at Rudy on here. Not sure what this little gang thing means. Unless I've missed something. Which is usually the case.

Nope, you've not missed anything. I never said anyone else has said anything.

• Members
Just now, Mr Grey said:

Prove it, I'm still waiting for these bullying post I've sent you, again I've called you out, simple as that.

Jesus Christ.

I didn’t say you were. 

I have just said I literally didn’t call you one.

So you want me to prove to you a point that I not only didn’t make but also said I didn’t say it?

Fuckin hell.

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Mr Grey said:

What has it got to do with you ?

I'm still waiting for these bullying post to be disclosed, called him out, that's it, but I don't have to explain myself to you.

But surely by having your spat on a public forum, you’re actually inviting opinion.

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, MickyD said:

But surely by having your spat on a public forum, you’re actually inviting opinion.

forum
/ˈfɔːrəm/
See definitions in:
All
Computing
Law
Roman History

noun
  1. 1. 
    a meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.
    "we hope these pages act as a forum for debate"

5 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

What has it got to do with you ?

You're doing it on a public forum. 

If you don't want anyone else butting in then keep it private ... as I suggested in my earlier post. There are plenty on here who are sick of it.

• Members
Just now, Mr Grey said:

I called you out, whether anyone else believes you or me is irrelevant, and I'm certainly not arsed. 

You can call me pathetic and all the other shit you like, my view on you hasn't changed.

You seem a little sensitive 😏

Not at all, i amongst others just sick of your little snide comments taking over threads. That was plain to see on Saturday when everyone had enough. You cant wind it in.

Fake accounts are about as funny as terminal cancer. Its the stuff of 14 year olds or Miami in 2003.

Grey I think we all get your point, it was well understood the first time you piped up about it.

Just let it be ffs. The lad does no harm whatsoever.