Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics

miamiwhite

Just now, Not in Crawley said:

It would have been if it was actually illegal. She was found to have misled the committee right? I wasn't much following. That's not something you go to court for and no party called for it.

Anyway, why are we getting dragged back into that when we have some proper politics happening right now.

The stuff re the rape allegations are what I meant and the framing of Salmond which was all redacted too.

That is serious stuff.

1 minute ago, miamiwhite said:

Not sure because Tom can easily use Google for the evidence he requires 🤔 

But the deflection is turning it on the news channels reporting rather than the content. 

1 hour ago, Mounts Kipper said:

It’ll all blow over in a week or 2. 

Very true. And that's the sad thing about it.

A few years ago he'd have been out on his arse. These days it's more likely the country will  be talking about the fat twat's impending nuptials to his horsey bint, or his fucking Jack Russell

We get the leaders we deserve.

1 hour ago, Not in Crawley said:

What this?

NIC not long ago you said that if you witnessed fans booing players taking the knee at the game you would report them. Wouldn’t you put that alongside freedom of speech? If so why are you trying to silence people? 

Is that what you were wanking yourselves into a foam about? 😁

Yes I still would report them, taking the knee is an anti-racist gesture, whatever gusty bollocks some of you parp on about BLMs and anti-communism, ergo if you boo - then I think there is something to report in a public space in the same token I would for an one going against a peaceful anti-racist protest. I'm happy to listen to the ideas of those who are anti-BLM as we all should (that's what the posts was on about) but a stupidly bellowed boo isn't a discussion.

Once again its got fanny all to do with the discussion I was having but as ever its all binary and boom nonsense on here when some pipe up.

If you think that's a 'victory' we are discussing different wars my friend.

So you’re denying people freedom of expression/speech  because you think you’re right? a bell and a grass.

Edited by royal white

10 minutes ago, mickbrown said:

Very true. And that's the sad thing about it.

A few years ago he'd have been out on his arse. These days it's more likely the country will  be talking about the fat twat's impending nuptials to his horsey bint, or his fucking Jack Russell

We get the leaders we deserve.

Some distraction will divert the public's interest in the MSM shortly. 

• Site Supporter

What do we reckon the headline will be in The Express tomorrow?

”LYING CUMT”

”BORIS HAS A CUTE DOG”

”CARRIE WEDDING DRESS JOY”

”WHAT A SCORCHER - BANK HOLIDAY TEMPERATURES IN THE 100’s!!!”

14 minutes ago, Boby Brno said:

With regards to his view that Hancock should have been sacked, the Czechs have sacked 4 health ministers in the last 12 months and have now reappointed one of the ones they sacked!

Cronyism.......a Czech mate

• Site Supporter
8 hours ago, Spider said:

Why do we need to compare?

I don’t look at a dog turd and think “that turd is better than the other turd I saw further down the road”

Deflecting is meaningless. Whilst I’m sure Cummings is being a little bit dramatic - let’s remember what a fucking snake he is - there can be little doubt that the chaos he describes is not far from accurate.

The irony being that he was a central figure.

What????

You're the one who made the assertion that they are below average for fucks sake. If you're not comparing them to anyone, then how the fuckery can your assertion be true?

You've become far too irrational and nonsensical to have a reasoned discussion with now.