Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics

miamiwhite

• Site Supporter
19 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Tories will win most seats, anyone’s guess if they get a majority in Parliament. 

You seemed convinced recently that a Tory win was all but guaranteed. Hence your clamour for a GE to sort it all out.

Are you now suggesting (you seem to be) that a hung parliament is the likeliest outcome and we are therefore going to be slap bang back where we started?

All seems a bit pointless to me.

I still think Labour will do very well, there’s a groundswell of support amongst younger folk for them - if they get their arses in gear it could prove decisive....

11 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

I'm reasonably sure they will get a working majority in terms of Brexit. Might not get an overall majority for themselves though.

Time will tell.

Unlikely I know but how ironic would it be if TBP ensured Brexit, (Johnson's version at least) doesn't happen. The whole thing is getting messier by the minute. 

• Site Supporter
4 minutes ago, Salford Trotter said:

Unlikely I know but how ironic would it be if TBP ensured Brexit, (Johnson's version at least) doesn't happen. The whole thing is getting messier by the minute. 

Thing is, if they stop his version, they likely stop it altogether.

I can't see any pact pre election, so they could reduce Boris's votes.

Post election, I genuinely don't see them being willing to ruin the leave situation, and I reckon they'd back the deal, but in return for some influence in the next phase of negotiations.

• Site Supporter
5 minutes ago, royal white said:

Cheese is still googling how Boris’s lies have affected him. 

I've already answered on the previous page. It's not a case of "I crashed my car because Boris Johnson told a lie". If you don't think politicians have any effect on your life, why would you even vote?

• Site Supporter
Just now, Escobarp said:

Takes a while as he keeps getting them pop ups from all those kiddy dancing  videos he keeps watching and posting 

hard drive could do with a check

Paedoburp piping off royalwhite. What a surprise.

2 minutes ago, Cheese said:

Paedoburp piping off royalwhite. What a surprise.

For someone who apparently wrote a very funny and amusing podcast your patter ain’t half fucking shite pal 

also I think the 2nd or third time since I’ve been positing I’ve ever ever replied to any of RW’s posts but you crack on in your delusional fictional “Fantasy” world. 

Edited by Escobarp

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Escobarp said:

For someone who apparently wrote a very funny and amusing podcast your patter ain’t half fucking shite pal 

I did nothing of the sort, and have never claimed as such. Call me "smegma" again please. It's hilarious.

• Members
56 minutes ago, deane koontz said:

Bit of a surge in young people registering to vote over the past couple of days. 

Which is good to see whichever way they vote. It did worry me at work when I’ve spoke to a few young ones which way they will vote they all said can’t be arsed with it. 

1 minute ago, Cheese said:

I did nothing of the sort, and have never claimed as such. Call me "smegma" again please. It's hilarious.

Whilst furiously pulling on your tiny pecker

these fantasies got you in trouble before didn’t they? Once bitten twice shy and all that 

6 minutes ago, Cheese said:

I've already answered on the previous page. It's not a case of "I crashed my car because Boris Johnson told a lie". If you don't think politicians have any effect on your life, why would you even vote?

You didn’t, you said his lies affect our lives, You’ve failed to answer when I asked which ones affected you. Surely you must know which lies have affected you personally? 

• Site Supporter
Just now, Escobarp said:

Whilst furiously pulling on your tiny pecker

these fantasies got you in trouble before didn’t they? Once bitten twice shy and all that 

Are you talking about my ex-girlfriends fantasies from nigh on 15 years ago?

Are you talking about my ex-girlfriends fantasies from nigh on 15 years ago?

I’m just pulling your leg. Don’t get so tetchy. 

life’s for living and enjoying. Forget boris and his lies have a beer and enjoy yourself pal 

• Site Supporter
Just now, royal white said:

You didn’t, you said his lies affect our lives, You’ve failed to answer when I asked which ones affected you. Surely you must know which lies have affected you personally? 

I did. You just don't understand the answer, because most of your brain power seems to be directed towards personal insults and semantics, rather than actually thinking about things.

3 minutes ago, Rudy’s Message said:

Which is good to see whichever way they vote. It did worry me at work when I’ve spoke to a few young ones which way they will vote they all said can’t be arsed with it. 

It is. I wonder what the turnout is going to be like this year? I get the impression a lot of folk have had enough of politics/politicians :D

• Members
1 minute ago, deane koontz said:

It is. I wonder what the turnout is going to be like this year? I get the impression a lot of folk have had enough of politics/politicians :D

Time of year as well will probably be one way to spin what I imagine will be low numbers. 

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Escobarp said:

I’m just pulling your leg. Don’t get so tetchy. 

life’s for living and enjoying. Forget boris and his lies have a beer and enjoy yourself pal 

Not tetchy in the slightest mate. We all project our own perceptions onto what other people post, but it's just text at the end of the day. I guarantee you, I spend most of my time here laughing rather than furiously bashing away at the keyboard as my blood pressure escalates.

I did. You just don't understand the answer, because most of your brain power seems to be directed towards personal insults and semantics, rather than actually thinking about things.

You asked “which of these lies do you want me to address” go on give me 3 which have affected your every day life. I’m keen to know. To be fair one has probably affected me. I was told as soon as we leave house prices would plummet and I was looking at buying another house. Looks like I will have to wait until new year now. 

Just now, Cheese said:

Not tetchy in the slightest mate. We all project our own perceptions onto what other people post, but it's just text at the end of the day. I guarantee you, I spend most of my time here laughing rather than furiously bashing away at the keyboard as my blood pressure escalates.

And I am genuinely glad to hear it. Life’s too short

Just a bit of banter 👍🏼

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, royal white said:

You asked “which of these lies do you want me to address” go on give me 3 which have affected your every day life. I’m keen to know. To be fair one has probably affected me. I was told as soon as we leave house prices would plummet and I was looking at buying another house. Looks like I will have to wait until new year now. 

Try reading my reply again and digesting it for a bit. And bear in mind Boris Johnson has only been PM for a couple of months. As I said, his lies don't have an immediate personal impact. They will eventually though. If you don't believe that, then I can only assume you won't be voting in the General Election, because it's pointless.