Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics

miamiwhite

39 minutes ago, Sweep said:

Just a thought, do you reckon Braverman would have the audacity to attempt a leadership challenge this side of a GE?

Yes.

Its the only way she can become PM (And qualify for the PM Pension).

I cant see the Tories winning any of the next 3 GE, unless Labour fuck up massively.

(Although I didnt think it was possible for the tories to blow a 80 seat majority like this).

15 minutes ago, ZiggyStardust said:

Yes.

Its the only way she can become PM (And qualify for the PM Pension).

I cant see the Tories winning any of the next 3 GE, unless Labour fuck up massively.

(Although I didnt think it was possible for the tories to blow a 80 seat majority like this).

Johnson has a lot to answer for (although other will have to believe it's all down to the "woke" and "left leaners"....which is bollocks, with an 80 seat majority, you could and should be able to do pretty much anything you want)

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, Ani said:

JRM is meant to be on Question Time this week, might be a late change. 

Poor lad missed out on a job again?

How shit must he be when Esther McVey is getting a job as Minister for Common Sense.

What time are they appointing a Minister for Bananas? Must be a Republican.

• Moderators
4 hours ago, Sweep said:

She's got what she wanted, she's been sacked. It'll now leave her clear to distance herself from the landslide at the GE - she'll then make a play for the leadership - it'll be between her and Badenoch. I'm not sure if Braverman will have a much support as she wants amongst the MPs, but I she'll probably appeal the to membership

I did think she'd stay in the job until at least Wednesday though, as that's when this ridiculous Rwanda "project" finally gets kicked into touch.

As a side note, Cleverly becomes the 5th Home Secretary in 14 months (although Braverman has held the position twice in that time)  -  that's some churn, for what you would hope would be a fairly stable position.

One of the bigger issues for the country is housing

How many housing ministers now?

Theyre shit and want fucking off

8 minutes ago, London Wanderer said:

Braverman's boys are eerily quiet tonight. 

A nonsense post about free speech has been about all we've heard. 

Not sure what planet someone is on to start arguing politicians have a right to say whatever they want. 

It what they died for isn’t it, that and a right to protest 😂