Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics

miamiwhite

1 hour ago, MickyD said:

I'm not sure how to read the fine detail such as reason from a wiggly line and a few pastel colours. If it was down to something as broad as "a financial crisis" then surely you'd then need to look deeper into what caused the crisis.

I'm just going off the rough date at which things started to spike.

18 minutes ago, Spider said:

Tusk is losing the plot.

I sense negotiations aren't going his way.

They'll crumble, I reckon.

Still a shitstorm, like.

He looked pretty relaxed to me...

This isn't a negotiation where its a case of folding. There is a problem to solve and the backstop is not a "wishlist" thing for the EU - it is there to protect one of their members in the event of no trade deal being negotiated. It also protects our position in such an event. It is up to us to find a way of protecting everyone's position and not infringing upon international trade regulations or breaking the good friday agreement. The EU have offered up a few solutions, we picked one, but our MPs didn't like it. Hence we now have to find an alternative.

• Site Supporter
5 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

What a tit. 

Have a read at the comments below for a few minutes. A seething mass of fan5s whipping themselves into a suicidal frenzy.

I can see modern day luddites going round in groups trying to throw EU flags over anyone/anything that threatens to succeed post brexit.

• Site Supporter
20 minutes ago, gonzo said:

He's absolutely spot on. The likes of Gove and Johnson promised the world in the run up to the referendum, then had no clue what to do when the result came in. They had no plan whatsoever how they could possibly deliver anything they promised, and they've backtracked ever since. They even voted against each other on May's deal. It's about time someone started handing the blame back to those cunts.

21 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

What a tit. 

The reference to "Hell" was a crass remark but he has a point about the way the UK has handled the whole of this issue, it's been like the blind leading the blind. When all of this is over I am sure there will be some reflection on how this whole process has been handled by both campaigns and so history will not look kindly on how the UK managed Brexit       

Edited by Salford Trotter

Tusk’s comments from a man in his elevated position are an utter disgrace.

His mocking of folk from our fine nation should never be forgotten when they want our help, which they will do one day.

Considering WW2 and our actions in backing Poland, Tusk’s ancestors will be rightly turning in their graves.

He’s a cunt. End of.

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, mickbrown said:

It ain’t Tusk’s job to dig us out the shite that Boris and chums have dropped us into. 

Keep on like that and soon enough he'll have no job. Not once throughout all this have one of these EU top boys offered the slightest bit of introspection, an examination of why over 17 million racist thick cunts voted to leave.

Despite the vastly superior intellect of the EU, the remain believing MPs, and the minority of the British population who know for a fact that we must be in the EU to flourish.

Presumably, behind closed doors they'll be taking notice of similar sentiments throughout the continent, with a view to reforming.

Though I'm sure it would take significantly longer than its taken our lot to get their act together.

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Keep on like that and soon enough he'll have no job. Not once throughout all this have one of these EU top boys offered the slightest bit of introspection, an examination of why over 17 million racist thick cunts voted to leave.

Despite the vastly superior intellect of the EU, the remain believing MPs, and the minority of the British population who know for a fact that we must be in the EU to flourish.

Presumably, behind closed doors they'll be taking notice of similar sentiments throughout the continent, with a view to reforming.

Though I'm sure it would take significantly longer than its taken our lot to get their act together.

They probably take the view that the 17million are the same milky white, angry, Union Jack draped pisscans that converge on their beaches every summer.

We’re  not the only ones with stereotyped ideas of foreigners.

James O’Brien says it best. Brexit is 17M people being conned by a few rich white men who will make a load of personal money whilst flushing the country down the shitter. It literally is that. Tusk is merely reinforcing that. And again is spot on.

I’d swap a million Farages for one Tusk, any day of any week.